• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We tried to get them to drop their price - that’s not faffing about.

You were on about how you reckon you’d make a good negotiator (which I’m sure was tongue in cheek) - well, you absolutely wouldn’t if your method was to give everyone what they wanted.

I have no problem with us haggling a little bit and trying to get So’ton down on price. It probably wasn’t going to work, but you have to at least try.

There's a price to be paid in delayed squad integration. It always looked to be a foolish approach and I said so from the start.

Deal agreed with Southampton £60m lols.
But Chelsea still involved. Guess we'll see if we've pissed him off enough for him to turn us down. Or chelsea offer him 11millionsaweek for ever!

No idea if he's any good or not as I can't recall ever see him play... but a raw 19 year old, no matter how good he is, should never have been the only option.
He never was / isn't. We only put in an offer when Fabs' move was confirmed. And you can assume he + Thiago + Badger are going to rotate in the #6 slot.

We tried to get them to drop their price - that’s not faffing about.

You were on about how you reckon you’d make a good negotiator (which I’m sure was tongue in cheek) - well, you absolutely wouldn’t if your method was to give everyone what they wanted.

I have no problem with us haggling a little bit and trying to get So’ton down on price. It probably wasn’t going to work, but you have to at least try.

Some people are a lost cause on this site. It's one of the biggest balls ups I've ever seen when it comes to transfers. I'm bored of spelling it out, to be honest.

Romeo Lavia:
  • Tackles- 2.43
  • Tackles won- 1.43
  • Dribblers challenged- 2.15
  • Blocks- 1.90
  • Interceptions- 1.34
  • Clearances- 0.57
  • Ball recoveries- 7.58
Stefan Bajcetic:
  • Tackles- 2.13
  • Tackles won- 1.42
  • Dribblers challenged- 4.68
  • Blocks- 0.99
  • Interceptions- 1.42
  • Clearances- 0.57
  • Ball recoveries- 6.66
Romeo Lavia:
  • Touches- 52.19
  • Passes completed- 34.81
  • Pass completion %- 86.2%
  • Key passes- 0.65
  • Passes into final third- 4.09
  • Progressive passes- 4.13
  • Carries- 32.58
  • Successful take-ons- 1.13
Stefan Bajcetic:
  • Touches- 59.39
  • Passes completed- 36.85
  • Pass completion %- 77.8%
  • Key passes- 0.57
  • Passes into final third- 2.83
  • Progressive passes- 4.25
  • Carries- 32.17
Not much difference for 60M.

How much will Badger cost when he turns 19 ?

Romeo Lavia:
  • Tackles- 2.43
  • Tackles won- 1.43
  • Dribblers challenged- 2.15
  • Blocks- 1.90
  • Interceptions- 1.34
  • Clearances- 0.57
  • Ball recoveries- 7.58
Stefan Bajcetic:
  • Tackles- 2.13
  • Tackles won- 1.42
  • Dribblers challenged- 4.68
  • Blocks- 0.99
  • Interceptions- 1.42
  • Clearances- 0.57
  • Ball recoveries- 6.66
Romeo Lavia:
  • Touches- 52.19
  • Passes completed- 34.81
  • Pass completion %- 86.2%
  • Key passes- 0.65
  • Passes into final third- 4.09
  • Progressive passes- 4.13
  • Carries- 32.58
Stefan Bajcetic:
  • Touches- 59.39
  • Passes completed- 36.85
  • Pass completion %- 77.8%
  • Key passes- 0.57
  • Passes into final third- 2.83
  • Progressive passes- 4.25
  • Carries- 32.17
Not much difference for 60M.

How much will Badger cost when he turns 19 ?

£115.5m

Don't we feel super happy with our business the last few days. Almost like we tried our best to make Chelsea break some imagined ffp, rather than strengthening ourselves

this-is-fine.jpg

This is beyond fucking amateur hour. At least amateurs are trying to get better. We just seem happy to mong ourselves in to fucking stupid situations and then shrug

Just wow, Caicedo I can deal with, we were always second choice, but this one was ours for the taking, its embarrassing. Club better have something pretty huge lined up, I don't see it though.

4 mill from the agreed fee, + add ons. If this was a top target for Klopp then Schmadtke should be out tomorrow.

Speaks volume though that Hogan has taken over the negotiations.

It's a huge test for the Premier league too, Chelsea aren't even trying to pretend they're staying within the rules anymore, at least City tried to pretend with fake sponsorships and what not. Chelsea are just standing their windmilling their cocks in the Premier Leagues face with their spending this window, 100% they're gambling on the league having no spine, and 100% they'll be proven correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom