• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Chelsea (Anfield South) - Sunday 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallagher has been their best midfielder this season. I think having someone shut him down would be key.

Not feeling the nerves yet, but I am having quite serious worries.

Hopefully the lads continue to prove me wrong

I’m going to say that Robbo will be our man of the match. He’ll be up against Gusto who loves to attack and might struggle on a big stage.

The injuries fucking suck but we just need to show them why we’re Liverpool and why they’ll never be anything like Liverpool.

I think they will use Enzo as the fulcrum for their attacks especially when countering and running against us. I won't be surprised if Poch watched how Arse beat us and will try to replicate a few pointers from that game. They will try to stretch us wide and Enzo will be key in the interplay with their wide men. Just like how Havertz was given the free role and linked up very well with Saka and Martinelli against us. He was also instrumental (MOTM?) in their draw against City because he was given too much space and time on the ball.

It will be a battle of Endo vs Enzo.

If we can keep a tight rein on him, we will control midfield, and free up Macca to do his thing.

A chance that this is the last time we get to see Klopp win a trophy with us. I hope we take it!!
Shows how good a season this rebuild has been that winning this final isn’t the make or break of our season.
What year we are having.

Seems like Nunez, Salah and Szobo wont make the squad. Will take something extraordinary to win today.

What happened last night? Gorst seems to think they'll both play :

Gorst team (4-3-3): Kelleher; Bradley, Konate, Van Dijk, Robertson; Endo, Elliott, Mac Allister; Salah, Nunez, Diaz.

Neither + Dom spotted this morning. Not a good sign.

Step up Cody, Luis & Harvey

We will be light on attacking sub options but what a chance for one of the kids to be a hero.

It’s another time we could speculate the benefits of having Gomez RB and Bradley RW.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Virg and Ibou didn’t travel either.

Let’s really do this the hard way.

I need to work during the match. Fucking joy.

I'm nervous as fuck even for a Carabao tin pot. I think it's finishing 2-1 to us but can equally see us losing to a crazy decision

We will have a better starting XI, so it is imperative we are ahead by 60 mins or so when they might have better bench options.

That said if we’re ahead we’ll have Quansah Gomez Tsimi on the bench to add safe legs

oh just read the other posts, he's dead too

Well I've had a terrible start to the day, sold my TV to some guy. He came to pick it up. I was expecting an instant bank transfer, but the dude pays in cash. Rolls down his fucking sock and takes out four 500 sek bills...

30 mins later I get a text message that my new TV has arrived, so I take the elevator down to get it. Meet the delivery guy, he goes in to the back of the lorry comes out a minute later and goes "I can't find the package"...
Fuck this day

Gallagher has been their best midfielder this season. I think having someone shut him down would be key.
Yep. He always seemed to get derided by loads of Chelsea fans, and always seemed to be fighting for his future. The thing is he looked good for Palace which warranted far more faith than he ever got. Seems to be proving the doubters wrong this year.

Klopp has to factor in the liklihood of extra time when managing the minutes of the returning players. What he thinks coud he thirty minutes could easy turn into sixty and cause a reoccurrence. I wouldn't be shocked to see the likes of Szoboslai coming in at 75 min or so. He'll have to leave one or two pretty late.

oh just read the other posts, he's dead too

Well I've had a terrible start to the day, sold my TV to some guy. He came to pick it up. I was expecting an instant bank transfer, but the dude pays in cash. Rolls down his fucking sock and takes out four 500 sek bills...

30 mins later I get a text message that my new TV has arrived, so I take the elevator down to get it. Meet the delivery guy, he goes in to the back of the lorry comes out a minute later and goes "I can't find the package"...
Fuck this day
Haha oh shit. You got a tablet? Otherwise off to the pub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom