• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Chelsea (Anfield South) - Sunday 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have a strong starting XI despite all the injuries. I hope the boys are fired up for this and players like Diaz, Van Dijk etc who have been there before lead the way.

Yeah I expect that, I'm curious what bench we get
thumb_40363_default_news_size_5.jpeg

So what’s the state of play re: you actually receiving the tv you paid for?
Well I'm not sure. It's Sunday after all.
I'll definitely get the TV because I paid for it, the company I bought it from and the delivery company have to sort it out. I'll give them a call tomorrow.

This is horrendous luck to be fair…win this with reserves and kids though and we’ll have some momentum to finish the season with…

This is horrendous luck to be fair…win this with reserves and kids though and we’ll have some momentum to finish the season with…
Three players could be back within 2 weeks. The rest, like Ali, Jones, Trent and Jota will be back after the international break and that's in the end of March!!!

Cheer up boys, we've got a good team on the pitch. We can still do it!
@Modo, i am bottling it already, we are fucked, did you see the way Chelsea played against City, all they have to do is be in that mode and we are fucked. Endo or no Endo.

@Modo, i am bottling it already, we are fucked, did you see the way Chelsea played against City, all they have to do is be in that mode and we are fucked. Endo or no Endo.
Yes I did see the game. However, we do pretty much have our best backline and two of our best midfielders on the pitch. Yes I reckon that Endo is a good DM.
The only worry I have is in attack, but if the defence do their job we'll just have to take our chances up front.

The only benefit is that Trent, Salah, Szoboslai and Nunez should all come back pretty fresh for the title run in. The injuries are deeply annoying, but it is a chance for the body to recover and reset from the strain of so many games.

The only benefit is that Trent, Salah, Szoboslai and Nunez should all come back pretty fresh for the title run in. The injuries are deeply annoying, but it is a chance for the body to recover and reset from the strain of so many games.
Just hope they haven't aggravated anything when to trying to get ready for this game..

There's nothing screams shit fanbase more than having to give them a fucking plastic flag each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom