• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fulham vs Liverpool 1630 Sun EPL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how @gkmacca passionately hates him from day one, even going as far as singling him out as the ugliest player in our team. Now that's dedication

I like how @gkmacca passionately hates him from day one, even going as far as singling him out as the ugliest player in our team. Now that's dedication

It’s those bags under his eyes - he looks like a 42-year-old with a long-term drinking problem.

Anyway Klopp said that "we have to see" about his injury, whatever that means.
In other news - Alisson could make it, Chamberlain is in full training and Jota got a knock so transfer him out of your FF teams

I've liked what I've seen from Tsimikas so far. It's frustrating he's got another injury but Midgetland were overly aggressive and stampy, so it's not his fault there. He puts in decent crosses and works hard. No complaints for an understudy fullback new to England.

Can't be arsed discussing Keita any more. It's the same old shit. I think he's a hell of a player when fit and firing, but it's too few and far between.

Anyway Klopp said that "we have to see" about his injury, whatever that means.

The medical staff now communicate each player's status solely via the medium of charades. Thiago has actually been fit for a month now but the head doctor keeps insisting on doing this weird mime that involves a lot of face pulling and a circular motion with his left foot until someone guesses correctly.

This game is still happening right?

Feels like a lot of football fatigue happening.

Hope to see ox on the bench

I was wondering if Adrian would get the nod on the bench so Caoimhin can continue to get matches in the U23s. I think its mad that the second choice keeper doesnt get to play when he is not in the first team.

Naby lad not even on the bench; surely Cain cant be ahead of him... dont tell me he's fucking injured again?

it's on sky so chances are it's Tyler commentating ........I love hearng him HAVE to praise us (through gritted teeth) :smuggrin: so hopefully a big big win for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom