• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

He’ll Slot right in

Joyce saying we've opened negotiations with Feyenoord over Arnie

Happy Birthday Party GIF

I don't really see how the two are similar, but since you brought it up, if we need to replace salahs output, we should not be looking to replace salah.

It's even more stupid with a manager. The reason we are looking at less established managers who play similar styles for me, is that they'll go along with the two layers of management that are going to dominate our fortunes.

That's the only rational reason. Otherwise our search wouldn't just be relatively young managers who aren't particularly well established. Why do they have to be young?

One would think once we get to our third or fourth choice, it would make more sense to broaden the search parameters.

This, they want a no name so they can run things while he takes any blame.

Boardroom at Christmas :

QJZ0pY.gif

Ornstein at theAthletic also now saying that we've opened talks with Feyenoord.

Expect that goal hanger Romano to ppst something similar too but like 5 mins after Joyce and Ornstein and claim the credit.

Ornstein at theAthletic also now saying that we've opened talks with Feyenoord.

Expect that goal hanger Romano to ppst something similar too but like 5 mins after Joyce and Ornstein and claim the credit.

The “Here we go” wanker!!!

Is this the patsy to get us Xabi or bring back Jurgen in 12 months!!!!!

Look guys - I am really having difficulty processing this Slot choice. When I look at Xabi, and Amorim they have a certain aura about them that kind of demands respect and obedience from players because they have strong ideas of playing and unique identity of how they want to play. I look at this Slot fella and am feeling nothing other than a potential bumpy up and down ride. Its' worrying - surely as the most decorated club in Britain and part of the European Royalty club that has the rights to display our European legacy on our shirts - we deserve a more up and coming manager than this guy ? - what the fuck is this bollox honestly.

i think we can kiss thoughts of Xabi goodbye for now. It's clear he'll be going Madrid or Bayern in a year

Not if Bayern appoint someone long term and if you believe Amorim wants the Real job so much he’d request a release clause.

Look guys - I am really having difficulty processing this Slot choice. When I look at Xabi, and Amorim they have a certain aura about them that kind of demands respect and obedience from players because they have strong ideas of playing and unique identity of how they want to play. I look at this Slot fella and am feeling nothing other than a potential bumpy up and down ride. Its' worrying - surely as the most decorated club in Britain and part of the European Royalty club that has the rights to display our European legacy on our shirts - we deserve a more up and coming manager than this guy ? - what the fuck is this bollox honestly.
Dude, chill man. It's not like you're making the decision. How about instead of being a fanny, give the guy a chance.

is it because he’s ugly?

Not if Bayern appoint someone long term and if you believe Amorim wants the Real job so much he’d request a release clause.
Bayern are looking to appoint Ralf Rangnick - that tells you how long-term they are planning

He get’s Momo’s seal of approval. For no other reason that it is boiling people’s piss.
Yeah the piss boil thing is hilarious. I'm hoping thousands of reds cancel their season tickets this summer in protest so I can move up the waiting list and snag one and enjoy the bald and the beautiful years

Slot is on record* as saying the player he most admires in world football and dreams of building a team round is Curtis Jones.

*Record temporarily** unavailable

**May be permanently temporarily unavailable

Slot is gonna mould Gravy into a hybrid 8 & 10 super monster. Gravy will bag a hat trick in front of the Kop against shitty, whip out his schlong and use it to beat the dog shagger to a pulp.

Back
Top Bottom