• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

He’ll Slot right in

He's not even that ugly.

The weight loss will happen naturally.

Slap a wig on and maybe force him to visit the same dentist as Rodgers and I reckon we've got a keeper.

i just think this aura thing is code for handsome

Slot is gonna mould Gravy into a hybrid 8 & 10 super monster. Gravy will bag a hat trick in front of the Kop against shitty, whip out his schlong and use it to beat the dog shagger to a pulp.
Celebrate World Cup GIF by FIFA

From a Feyenoord forum

Condition and stamina is key, very high pressure, high backline, he used both normal wingbacks and inverted wingbacks, cdm drops down in possesion, wingers usually lefty on the right and a righty on the left. His biggest ability imo is he can read games like no other. Players always praise him that everything he prepares before a game with what the opposition is going to do comes true. I'll add on to this comment later, need to reevaluate my life without him for a bit.

Edit: the amount of times we turned a game around is mental. Also incredible at keeping the whole squad happy, cant remember ever hearing anyone complain in 3 years. He's amazing with the media never heard him say anything weird or strange. A few weeks ago he was at Rondo a football program in The Netherlands with the likes of Ruud Gullit and Marco van Basten. Slot gave a masterclass about some subjects and they both were looking at Slot like he's their teacher. Man i hope he doesn't go but if it's any other club I would've chosen Liverpool its a perfect fit imo.

At least we’re retaining the easy to pronounce short surname aspect of our current manager

At least we’re retaining the easy to pronounce short surname aspect of our current manager
See! Here come the positives! Easy name! Doesn't need a comb! Errrr, I'm running out, but honestly, it's great!

Haha. I don't hate the Dutch, I lived there for a couple of years and they treated me wonderfully well, one couple even let me sleep on their sofa for 3 months ! They are very blunt, very, but friendly. And tall. Bloody hell are they tall.

I have only limited experience with the Dutch but also would have used "very blunt, friendly, and talk" as well.

I'm not thrilled about his potential appointment but it really is slim pickings out there, with Alonso, Nagelsmann and Emery off the market.

Retreads like Mourinho and Conte would be disasters. Tuchel blows things up everywhere. Xavi would be a risk.

So, it's that next generation of managers like Amorim and Slot that are going to get consideration. Ffs we were linked to O'Neill this week.

I find it somewhat off that De Zerbi hasn't been more heavily linked but there must be something to it.

The spreadsheet lads are gonna start pumping his frontal cortex full of xg stats with one of them Elon Musk brain machines from the first minute. Perfect manchurian candidate material. His press conferences are just gonna be text to speech binny posts with the odd bit of fascism sprinkled in.

The spreadsheet lads are gonna start pumping his frontal cortex full of xg stats with one of them Elon Musk brain machines from the first minute. Perfect manchurian candidate material. His press conferences are just gonna be text to speech binny posts with the odd bit of fascism sprinkled in.
I’ve heard Slot is bang into proper ale and Nepalese Street food.

I dont think the spreadsheet lads only look at the stats and numbers. Slot passes the test in terms of relationship with the fans and players. Ability to build a squad, develop talent and play attacking football while being boss at defending as well. There are no Rodgers or ten Hag comparisons from what the media and fans say. He's well liked and respected.

I trust Edwards to hit it out of the park with this one.

Back
Top Bottom