• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan - just a smokescreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
tancredipalmeri @tancredipalmeri
Mkhitaryan would be close to accept the Borussia Dortmund option, over Liverpool and Tottenham ones, according to Sky Italy
tumblr_m8kd6a59al1qb9fuc.gif

Liverpool Echo
Liverpool are close to agreeing a fee with Shakhtar Donetsk for Henrikh Mkhitaryan, despite Mircea Lucescu advising him that a move to Anfield would be a backwards step.

Liverpool Echo
Liverpool are close to agreeing a fee with Shakhtar Donetsk for Henrikh Mkhitaryan, despite Mircea Lucescu advising him that a move to Anfield would be a backwards step.

A fucking backward step? From fucking shaktar fucking donetsk? Hahaha. We haven't fallen *that* far.

A fucking backward step? From fucking shaktar fucking donetsk? Hahaha. We haven't fallen *that* far.
yeah he said that spurs and liverpool aren't bigger than them as they fight for trophy's every season and are in the champions league. Total cuntstain.

Well I guess he's accepted that the player won't be there next season.

So I think he's talking to the fans really to try to put the blame on the player and not on the club.

There's a whole host of clubs who play Champions League football and challenge for trophies in their domestic league. Are we saying the likes of FC Basel are bigger than Liverpool? Or Celtic? Or Legia Warsaw?

Fuuuuuuuuucking hell. I wish i had self control and not enter this thread any more.

Its boooooooring

I'm happy to let this thread fall in to anarchy. Its balls.

I HATE drawn out transfers with few actual comments

Dortmund apperantly out of the running according to SKY.
Wont pay the 30 mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom