• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan - just a smokescreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promised myself I wouldnt post in this thread again, but fuck it.
Read on another site that there is a rumour Hogan and a legal team are in Donetsk.
Could be true if we've matched BVBs bid.

*Gives up on this saga*

Promised myself I wouldnt post in this thread again, but fuck it.
Read on another site that there is a rumour Hogan and a legal team are in Donetsk.
Could be true if we've matched BVBs bid.

*Gives up on this saga*

Yep some bloke on twitter saying the same. I wouldn't do it to yourself Hansern ;-)

The price is a bit silly but it's worth at least trying to get him. If Rodgers wants the team to play like Spain then having Alonso's influence on the younger players will pay dividends for four or five years after he signs, so it's not simply throwing money at an older player, it's spending an amount on a great player who'll improve the side long term as well as short term. That's what FSG will need to see.

We best sign this guy. I've taught my kids to chant his name and everything.

That nothing.. I've got a tattoo done with his name on my arm, right below to the one I got done before the final in 2007 with a European Cup with a 6 stars underneath..

Hes exactly what we need.

A former player going on 32 who would want massive wages to come back, yeah just what we need.

Our priorities are a top class centre back a midfielder who can add 15 goals or a physical presence to shield the back 4. Alonso is none of those things.

The money would be better spent else where unless he is coming on a free and taking a big wage cut

Why on earth wouldn't the players agent let him speak to us? Is it in his best interest not to? I'd assume that we'd be offering more dosh than BVB. Strange.

I guess it depends on what Dortmund are prepared to offer the agent.

Phil McNulty ‏@philmcnulty 4h
To answer many questions. Liverpool happy to meet buy-out in Mkhitaryan contract (no lack of financial ambition) but unable to get to player

Phil McNulty ‏@philmcnulty 4h
Dortmund deal not done yet so suppose you could say where there's life there's hope - but those involved seem reluctant to talk to Liverpool

Meanwhile, Thiago Alcantara is very likely to join the scums for 17Mil.

Paulinho 17M (no bids/interest from us)
Thiago 17M (no bids/interest from us)
Henrikh 25M (we want to bid, but our money's not good enough for them)

Aren't we just shit in transfers & negotiations or what ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom