• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan - just a smokescreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking hate E.rikson, I'm going to buy a Liverpool 3rd kit and get that fucking E.rikson name on it and set it on fire and then I'm going to piss on it to put it out, and then I'm going to set it on fire again and piss on it to put it out and I'll continue the cycle until there is no thread with a reference to him anywhere in it on the first page of this football forum.

And may God strike E.rikson down if I'm exaggerating.

Well.........
*drums on thighs*
This is awkward...

There it is:

@JamesPearceEcho: #LFC have admitted defeat in their bid to sign Henrikh Mkhitaryan. Shakhtar have informed them he's on the brink of signing for Dortmund.

Sooooooooo

We never bid. Never made an official confirmation of interest.... Its all the media saying it?

Obviously, we even managed to talk every man and his dog in the media to report something that doesnt excist.
Echo, Times, Mail, Mirror, German, Russian, Armenian, Ukrainian media, agents, Shakthar and Carra.
Everyone was in on it trying to make it Lavezzi part II.

Ah well, lets move on to the next target.

I fucking hate E.rikson, I'm going to buy a Liverpool 3rd kit and get that fucking E.rikson name on it and set it on fire and then I'm going to piss on it to put it out, and then I'm going to set it on fire again and piss on it to put it out and I'll continue the cycle until there is no thread with a reference to him anywhere in it on the first page of this football forum.

And may God strike E.rikson down if I'm exaggerating.
You dont't have to use a punctuation mark when you don't spell his name properly anyways.

Sloppy Gene.

Apperantly 3rd party ownership is legal in Germany and Dortmund are buying Shaktars share while the two Armenian businessmen keep their share.
If true it at least shows how difficult this deal was to close for us.

I'm waiting until twitter says he's signed for Dortmund. Then I'll lock the fat cunt of a whopper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom