• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 23-28 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...you sure about that?
6150cbc23d891c657594deeead48a153.jpg

The man has been a thorn in our side for years
He's done us a big favour tonight, City can't rest their top players now at the weekend or the next leg.

Last edited:
In fact, if anything I want city to win. The more games, distractions the better

Don't care who wins, because tbh, they're both tough for us. As long as City are worked and run into the ground.

Madrid constantly find a way to beat us. They have their league wrapped up and will be well rested for any final. We have another 9 cup finals (potentially).

City are the devil we know.

Don't care who wins, because tbh, they're both tough for us. As long as City are worked and run into the ground.

Madrid constantly find a way to beat us. They have their league wrapped up and will be well rested for any final. We have another 9 cup finals (potentially).

City are the devil we know.
We like beating Madrid in Paris.

Amazing game - like a lesbian move - you know c*nt on c*nt. City looked deflated and exhausted by this, but I really don't know who I want to win in that game.

I have to say, the last team I would want to play sandwiched between 2 CL semi-final games against Real Madrid would be a high-energy team like Leeds who are fighting for their lives as they are again in danger of relegation. And Guardiola really needs to sort out the RB issue; Fernandinho will be destroyed by any half-decent speedy winger.

Only saw the highlights of the semifinal game, but I'm pretty sure Real will manage to win by 1 goal at home and it will go into extra time.

I have to say, the last team I would want to play sandwiched between 2 CL semi-final games against Real Madrid would be a high-energy team like Leeds who are fighting for their lives as they are again in danger of relegation. And Guardiola really needs to sort out the RB issue; Fernandinho will be destroyed by any half-decent speedy winger.

Only saw the highlights of the semifinal game, but I'm pretty sure Real will manage to win by 1 goal at home and it will go into extra time.
Looks like Walker will be back for the Leeds game

I thought when they got this kid when he was 16/17 for £40m, what were they smoking? Looks like they're investment paid off. The level awareness to pull this off, is on another level

And Guardiola really needs to sort out the RB issue; Fernandinho will be destroyed by any half-decent speedy winger.

If it was Dan James out there I think you'd be right but he's now filling in at CF and Jack Harrison is on the left. I suspect that won't be too taxing for Fernandinho.

If @Modo is right then it will be a non-issue

I thought when they got this kid when he was 16/17 for £40m, what were they smoking? Looks like they're investment paid off. The level awareness to pull this off, is on another level

Sadio and Mo do this move all the time too. Mo did exactly this to Cancelo in the home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom