• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 23-28 April

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
Today is the third consecutive defeat for the scum. Arsenal will trounce the cunts.

Shitty will smash Watford, as usual. Probs 6-0. As usual. They always lie down for the cunts. Can’t wait to see them relegated.

Brentford vs Spurs this evening could be a good watch.

Not arsed about the remaining games today.

For completeness

12:30
Arse vs United

15:00
Citeh vs Watford
Leicester vs Villa
Norwich vs New Saudi

17:30
Brentford vs Spurs

No anti jinx required today. There isn’t a fucking hope in heaven that Watford get smashed by less than five so Hal gets a day off

Let’s face it our advantage in goal difference is going to get wiped out today

Yup city are going to have a field day , ultimately they won't be dropping any points between now and season end , it's a shame but it is what it is ..

Ragnick’s presser was fun yesterday. He’s clearly had enough and can’t wait for 10 hags to come in.

Apaz Varane/Lindelof at the back with McTominey coming back to replace Pogba and Ronaldo up front.

I’d say that’s a fair upgrade on the team we twatted but still not enough to significantly threaten Arsenal if they keep their shit together.

Ragnick’s presser was fun yesterday. He’s clearly had enough and can’t wait for 10 hags to come in.

Apaz Varane/Lindelof at the back with McTominey coming back to replace Pogba and Ronaldo up front.

I’d say that’s a fair upgrade on the team we twatted but still not enough to significantly threaten Arsenal if they keep their shit together.

20 Hags still wouldn’t save them.

[article]
The teams

Arsenal: Ramsdale, Cedric, White, Gabriel, Tavares, Elneny, Xhaka, Saka, Odegaard, Smith Rowe, Nketiah.
Subs: Leno, Lacazette, Holding, Tomiyasu, Pepe, Sambi Lokonga, Martinelli, Azeez, Swanson.

Manchester United: de Gea, Dalot, Lindelof, Varane, Alex Telles, McTominay, Matic, Elanga, Bruno Fernandes, Sancho, Ronaldo.
Subs: Bailly, Jones, Maguire, Mata, Rashford, Lingard, Henderson, Wan-Bissaka, Garnacho.

[/article]

Manchester United: de Gea, Dalot, Lindelof, Varane, Alex Telles, McTominay, Matic, Elanga, Bruno Fernandes, Sancho, Ronaldo.
Subs: Bailly, Jones, Maguire, Mata, Rashford, Lingard, Henderson, Wan-Bissaka, Garnacho.

Much more effective team than that that played us

Much more effective team than that that played us

Bit harsh on Side Show Bob to not even make the squad, when that plank PhilJobes makes the bench.

Not that I care - but why would you bring him on in a game against us, I presume ask him to put himself about a bit, then drop him completely for any number of fuckwits that we’re involved in the game.

Like I said, not that I care, ‘cause it great they’re shit.

Haha I can only imagine what the United vlogs roundup is going to be like tonight. Oh what joy !

Hahahahaha

Ramsdale tries to gift Man U a corner and the scum miss the chance.

2-0.

Pretty funny. Arsenal score, ruled out for an offside. But the player that was nearly playing the guy onside had fouled an Arsenal player. So goal disallowed, penalty given.

2-1 Ronaldo now.

Well that was a fun first half! Both defences are dog muck!

Cedric the worst fro Arsenal and Telles probably just winning the worst-of award for United but its very competitive!

Arteta and Bruno both being absolute wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom