• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The United game told us a lot about our title credentials but let’s see which Liverpool turns up today
Today?

Fuck me it's today ! I thought it was tomorrow. I have to pick my daughter up from the airport in 11 hours. This is going to be tough. 01.30 KO, 04.00 Bed. 07.45 Rise & shine. Sigh.

Last edited:
I'm going to miss most of this which is historically good news for this fixture. The last time I had to miss the first half in this game was that 5-1 where we were 4 -0 up at HT, with Martin Skrtel scoring an unlikely double. Arsenal arrived in top place in that game and Arteta scored their consolation. All top omens.
I’m driving down to Bournemouth so will miss the match. The wife wants to listen to Smooth Radio which may be a good thing.

Liverpool: Alisson, Endo, Van Dijk, Konate, Diaz, Szoboszlai, Salah, Jones, Gakpo, Tsimikas, Alexander-Arnold.

Subs: Kelleher, Gomez, Nunez, Elliott, Gravenberch, Clark, McConnell, Quansah, Bradley.

Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Van Dijk, Tsimikas, Endo, Szoboszlai, Jones, Salah, Gakpo, Diaz

Reactions: dee
Happy Jones starts mind. He played well midweek and I feel he's a LCM who will compliment szob well. I'm just praying we get to see the more free szob from midweek, rather than his usual chained self

Is Diaz rimming klopp? Because there's no a single valid reason for him to start as far as concerned.

Nunez may be shite but at least he works.well with others. Diaz has forgotten how to pass/cross/shoot

Klopp had likely preselected Diaz for fitness/energy levels, etc.

He's going to have to rotate between the two until Jota gets back, and with Jones coming into the side, having two players on the left side who played midweek could be risky.

Is Diaz rimming klopp? Because there's no a single valid reason for him to start as far as concerned.

Nunez may be shite but at least he works.well with others. Diaz has forgotten how to pass/cross/shoot

I think Klopp doesn't want to start he game without a striker on the bench. Also, he'd like to use Nunez against tired defenders later on in the game. Wouldn't have been an issue if Diogo was with us.

Well we know Diaz can play better. So maybe Klopps trying to play him into form after a bad injury and the kidnapping stuff.

Nunez ain't going to suddenly develop a brain no matter how much he plays.

Well we know Diaz can play better. So maybe Klopps trying to play him into form after a bad injury and the kidnapping stuff.

Nunez ain't going to suddenly develop a brain no matter how much he plays.

Starting to have my doubts that this is a bad spell for Diaz, and more a return to the mean.

I'm interested to see how Jones responds. Will he show maturity and release the ball quick? Or will it be big time Charlie mode?

Starting to have my doubts that this is a bad spell for Diaz, and more a return to the mean.
Me too. But we have a choice to give up on him or try to play him into form... Until we get to the transfer window anyway (or until Jota comes back).

And Klopp sees him every day in training. He must be doing something well.

Arsenal: Raya; White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko, Odegaard, Rice, Havertz, Saka, Jesus, Martinelli

Havertz in Midfield seems to be a thing now

Christ our bench is more like a crèche

Kelleher, Gomez, Nunez, Elliott, Gravenberch, Clark, McConnell, Quansah, Bradley

Ok, I am well up for this one. I want us to destroy them, like take away their confidence completely, make them feel like a hopeless piece of shit, like takw away the life out of them.

Come on Pool, don’t make me throw my Christmas tree out the window LFC and don’t make me throw all the presents in the fireplace, let’s fuck these pretenders up.

YNWA playing, settle back, tell the kids to shut the fuck up or Santa won’t come and pray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom