• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match, Europa League: LASK (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kick off:Thursday Nov 30, 8 PM (GMT)

I'd go with this team:

Kelleher

Gomez
Konate
Quansah
Chambers

Endo
Jones
Gravenberch

Elliot
Gakpo
Lucho

I think it's a good mix.
Sub our best players after 60 mins.

I’d give Doak a run on the RW and drop Harvey back into MF - so it’s a question of Curtis or Gravy in MF and which one we want fresher for the weekend.

Rest everyone from the City game. Injuries are piling up coming into the biggest period of the season.

Kelleher Gomez Konate Quansah Tsimikas Endo Elliott Gravenburch Doak Gakpo Diaz

Something like that. Comfortable 3-0 win. Top of the group. No injuries.

Get Nyoni on the bench again and give him 20mins, wanna see what this boy is about.

Kick off:Thursday Nov 30, 8 PM (GMT)

I'd go with this team:

Kelleher

Gomez
Konate
Quansah
Chambers

Endo
Jones
Gravenberch

Elliot
Gakpo
Lucho

I think it's a good mix.
Sub our best players after 60 mins.

All good but don’t we need to score goals to win a game of footie?

I’m honestly more excited for these “B team” games than the first-team ones. Hope to see a glimpse of the resurrected Kaide Gordon as well as Doak, Quansah and other youngsters. And for Gakpo to lead the line and hopefully score a couple.

If they can’t get the job done after an hour, unleash La Pantera.

If they can’t get the job done after an hour then we should probably withdraw from the competition.

I’m honestly more excited for these “B team” games than the first-team ones. Hope to see a glimpse of the resurrected Kaide Gordon as well as Doak, Quansah and other youngsters. And for Gakpo to lead the line and hopefully score a couple.

If they can’t get the job done after an hour, unleash La Pantera.
Liar, but I know what you mean.
I also find it interesting to see how the next gen players perform in a, for lack of a better term, "senior" setting. I used to like watching the reserves for that reason. Hopefully being able to spot a future star.
But let's be real, neither you nor I will be shitting bricks before a game at home against Grimsby Town.

Liar, but I know what you mean.
I also find it interesting to see how the next gen players perform in a, for lack of a better term, "senior" setting. I used to like watching the reserves for that reason. Hopefully being able to spot a future star.
But let's be real, neither you nor I will be shitting bricks before a game at home against Grimsby Town.

Maybe I don’t particularly enjoy shitting bricks ;)

Agree with the team. Perfect mix and we win the group with 3 points in this game.

I think Diaz needs to play. He's had a stop start season and he needs to find form quickly

I think Diaz needs to play. He's had a stop start season and he needs to find form quickly
Nah. Don't want to load too much on him with all that has happened and traveling too. 20-30 mins at the end of the game then he starts vs Fulham.

Danns deserved a place on the bench for this, he’s on fire.
Kelleher, Gomez, Konate, Quansah, Chambers, Elliott, Endo, Gravenberch, Doak, Gakpo, Diaz.

Kelleher Gomez Konate Quansah Tsimikas Endo Elliott Gravenburch Doak Gakpo Diaz

Something like that. Comfortable 3-0 win. Top of the group. No injuries.

Get Nyoni on the bench again and give him 20mins, wanna see what this boy is about.

I don’t think we can for Europe - he’s not eligible.

I don’t think we can for Europe - he’s not eligible.
Meh, rename his Kaide Gordon. What's the worst that could happen. Let's be honest, no one from LASK to UEFA to anyone else in the group is gonna notice.

Let Grav come on for the last 20-30 and keep his legs fresh for a run of three relatively kind league fixtures that he should be starting.

Jones can start Cup games until he gets his sharpness back then the two of them can fight it out for the prem LCM spot.

Home game and five days rest - throw the lot at them to ensure we are through then concentrate on the EPL unit lFeb

Might be worth giving Darwin a fair bit of game time - he could go with scoring one or two.

Anybody lined up to start v Fulham should sit this one out with the likely exception on Kelleher

David Lynch@dmlynchlfc

17m
Alisson Becker could be potentially be back to face Manchester United, Jurgen Klopp says. Diogo Jota's injury more serious and should take "a little longer".

David Lynch@dmlynchlfc

17m
Alisson Becker could be potentially be back to face Manchester United, Jurgen Klopp says. Diogo Jota's injury more serious and should take "a little longer".

He'll miss 4 games, 3 PL games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom