• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The best coaches in the world… step forward Ange!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for the thread curve but the Vault has some epic posts/threads.
Ones that have tickled me and continue to do so are:

A short history of transactions in Lithuanian
Probably the best Anfield artwork in the world (Cloggypop at his best in that one)
Christina Aguilera
Urinal Etiquette
Blade Runner trial
Addition to our MILF list - (There are some major wrong uns within our group)

I've just read, "Bottom 5 posters of all time." and realised that one of our current posters is a lost old poster from earlier times.

I'm not just outing him. He's not a bad egg. If it was bad Paddy or some other cunt, he'd be outed in seconds.
He is a lot less prolific than under his previous username but has been here for a while under his new one.
Or have I got the wrong poster all together?

I'm not just outing him. He's not a bad egg. If it was bad Paddy or some other cunt, he'd be outed in seconds.
Probably me, I was quite popular at the time...

The guy that never showed up at Drinkies was Shankly's lovechild or something...

He is a lot less prolific than under his previous username but has been here for a while under his new one.
Or have I got the wrong poster all together?
Not the one I'm thinking of, I don't think. Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree though.

Don't believe in god, don't own 50 guns, don't hate non-white people and don't think I can tell my daughters what to do with their own bodies... If you look up un-Texan in the dictionary, there's a picture of me, mo chara! ;)

"asked and answered" :cool:

Big Flange crashing back to earth now that the fixture list is balancing out.

City away next after three straight losses, then West Ham and Newcastle to follow…

Big Flange out chants incoming!!!

Karma for that 2-1 win against us? :p (Bentancur injured again today too)

tt.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom