• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Are we spending 150m on Bellingham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for two seasons to buy a player who may or may not join, at a price that has not been agreed, is a strategy that, if true, makes me very jittery.

In the meantime, other good midfield options get snapped up and our league position(and attractiveness) suffers.

I hope this gambles pays off.

I am with you on that.

How funny would it be if our owners are actually currently glued to their screens watching and waiting for Bitcoin and the S&P prices to go up so they can cash out and go to the shareholders and tell them - there you go, here's your transfer kitty for Jude ?

Kamada is better than Harvey Elliott. He is over 6ft tall has 12 goals and 4 assists in 24 games.
Tielemans we all know about.
The other two I have no idea how they have been doing.

I'd take Skriniar

Besides, they are all Barca bound
Barca under the weight of all the transfers assigned to them on this forum :

sinking-of-the-titanic-gettyimages-542907919-1.jpg

Request to the site mods/admins if we can please close this abomination of a thread? Or at least give a change in title to "Are we tight arses going to be spending a dine on a midfielder?"

Brief overview: this is a list of six people the article says will be influential in the decision over where Bellingham goes (and the article says he defo will move on at the end of the season). They are his parents, his bro, a current Sunderland coach who worked with Bellingham at Birmingham City, that guy's brother who scouts for Dortmund in this country and whose advice carries weight with the whole family, and a London agent who is close to the family (though not at decision-making level), all in addition to the player himself of course.

The article ends by saying Bellingham will take his time to decide, and speculates that one thing he may take into account is whether we make the CL. That's obv.partly a worry but it's interesting that, after Real and the two Manc clubs are namechecked along with us early in the article, we're the only club that rate a second mention.

I'm going to go with we're not buying him but more because he'll choose not to come than because we won't stump the cash.

We've put all our eggs in this basket but will get Isco's corpse on a free from Union Berlin instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom