• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 17-19 October

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
De Bruyne is out for a week or so and Tierney is fit for Arsenal. Jesus is still out and Aguero is just back in training. Anything could happen in this game.

City arse we want a Draw surely. We increase lead over City, and go 2 clear of Arse. (note our victory is a given) As per FFF I'm going 7 all.

Can anyone really say they wouldn’t want to see city get smashed? I’d enjoy it with every fibre of my being.

City arse we want a Draw surely. We increase lead over City, and go 2 clear of Arse. (note our victory is a given) As per FFF I'm going 7 all.

No chance, City are still our biggest threat. It was like last year when people wanted them to draw with Leicester City. We want an Arsenal win!

City dropping points would be ideal.

In big news, I have played my wildcard in the fuck yer fantasy football.

Im fucked what to do with Alison. Can’t think of any keeper I’d want in because scores are so crazy at the moment.

Chelsea winning 2-1. Werner with 2 and the Imp pulling one back. Nobody in the U.K. by legal means as it’s the first PPV game.

Well at least my fantasy team is going great.
Goals from Salah, Mane, Werner...

my team has been abysmal - 4 GW captains, 16 points in total.
wild carded now

hamez, salah, robbo got me some points so far

One bit of good news today - I've discovered that he Irish channel Premier Sport (that comes with my Now TV half price sports subscription) is carrying the PPV games without charge

No Laporte for city. He makes Shaqiri look like iron man. Aguero starts. A huge gamble after less than a weeks training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom