• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Chelsea - (Anfield South) - F*ck You Count Cup Final - Sat 16:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the Cups however I would really really have loved to have won that by actually sticking the ball in the back of the net. Between Jogo, Robbo (just how did you miss that?!) and Diaz how did we not? Thoroughly deserved however 2 cups without scoring a goal grates a little.

Last edited:
Loving the Cups however I would really really have loved to have won that by actually sticking the ball in the back of the net. Between Jogo, Robbo (how just how did you miss that?!) and Diaz how did we not? Thoroughly deserved however 2 cups without scoring a goal grates a little.

I respect that view but I have to say I don't share it. We're at the @rse end of an impossibly long, hard season and we're almost bound to have to earn what we get the hard way, especially given the quality of opposition ranged against us. The fact that we've done it and, importantly, that we keep doing it is all I really care about.

I respect that view but I have to say I don't share it. We're at the @rse end of an impossibly long, hard season and we're almost bound to have to earn what we get the hard way, especially given the quality of opposition ranged against us. The fact that we've done it and, importantly, that we keep doing it is all I really care about.
At the end of the day I don't really disagree with that at all. However don't you wish we'd done it by scoring one or more of those great chances we created? It would shut up an awful lot of people. In the history books it'll show we won it on pens and not how well we played or that we had 17-10 shots, hit the post twice and that it shouldn't have done to penalties.

There's even an argument to say winning it like this gives us even more confidence that despite the tiredness we can still be resilient and determined and win.

I'd have really feared for the rest of the games if we'd lost. We can't do anything about the physical tiredness but if we'd lost we'd likely been shattered mentally.

280467477_539036917594018_2521803434676466899_n.jpg

At the end of the day I don't really disagree with that at all. However don't you wish we'd done it by scoring one or more of those great chances we created? It would shut up an awful lot of people. In the history books it'll show we won it on pens and not how well we played or that we had 17-10 shots, hit the post twice and that it shouldn't have done to penalties.
The record books will show we won the FA Cup.

Is 2005 less valuable as we won on penalties? Who, outside of Liverpool and West Ham fans, remembers the 2006 fa cup was won on pens? ...

Last edited:
Tuchel comes across as a massive cunt. That is all.

He is, was helped for a month by the whole oh look at me speak for Ukraine while we are sanctioned forgetting Chelsea have been corrupt billionaire for nearly 20yrs prior to that by the same guy.
He also before the game they are gonna win in yellow, what happened to that?

Tuchel comes across as a massive cunt. That is all.

Jürgen's been his nemesis all his career. One story I've heard is that, when he took over from Jürgen at Dortmund, he apparently got so fed up of hearing Jürgen's name bandied around the place that he banned mention of it. He's done well at Chelsea but he knows Jürgen's the master and it bugs the living daylights out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom