• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Chelsea - (Anfield South) - F*ck You Count Cup Final - Sat 16:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
281176051_1973922946112669_5814666287151313537_n.jpg

Brilliant. I was worried that Chelsea winning the coin toss and selecting the side in front of Chelsea fans would affect us, but Klopp ensured it hasn’t. Every penalty taker for us was composed; even Mane’s was a well-struck penalty - just a wrong side selection.

Yeh I wondered were mini had gone haha ..saw him in the celebrations..
Doubt he be with us much longer. Appreciated those goals !

Yeh I wondered were mini had gone haha ..saw him in the celebrations..
Doubt he be with us much longer. Appreciated those goals !
Again, I hope its going to be more than we paid for him. We get some very low-ball figures. Juve apparently offered £10m for Tsimikas. Why do they bother?

“You never know when it’s going to be your last. You go into the dressing room after the game and all of the lads are straight on their phones. I’m saying: ‘You’ve won the FA Cup - get off your phone!'

Yeah, you get 40 or 50 messages but you get on the bus and you can deal with that. You are lucky to be a footballer, lucky to play in any final and to win ten medals, if you’ve said that to me at the start of my career then I’d have been pretty happy!”

I said to Trent: ‘don’t get bored of it!’ What an incredible player he is but he’s got to be. He deserves everything but you never know when things are going to change and you have to enjoy it.”
James Milner

When it is Scouse verve up against plastic flags there is only ever going to be one winner, however, and on the way back to my car after the cup had been lifted and paraded, the difference between the two sets of fans was socially marked by the sight of a cluster of disappointed Chelsea-shirted souls, who were consoling themselves by making purchases in The Fragrance Shop.
As if winning a cup isn’t satisfaction enough, we even upset the Daily Mail.
Ultimately, it was an arduous way to succeed, as we were put through the wringer; the width of the goalpost denied us, as much as Mendy did, and even in the penalty shootout Sadio Mane fluffed his cup-winning lines.
We faced a penalty to stay in it and our beloved Greek Scouser settled the issue with the winning spot-kick, offering hints of Alan Kennedy in being a cup final-deciding Liverpool left-back.
This was undoubtedly a test of endurance, one which we completed without the presence of Fabinho, one which we completed on a day when we lost the services of Mohamed Salah just beyond the half-hour.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/...ing-strikes-twice/?utm_source=morningbriefing

This likely needs to be it's own thread but that whole mantra of you need a few c***s in the team to be a side that wins things and people fear etc just doesn't hold true here.
Hendo consoling Mount, Mane with Mendy, Thiago, Ibou, the Kostas love in, and so much more!

They just fight and battle and just love what they do.. and really it's all from Klopp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom