• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
[article]
Hot on the heels of their Champions League drubbing at the hands of Real Madrid on Tuesday night, Liverpool face another potentially tricky assignment when they play Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park tomorrow. Jurgen Klopp has been speaking to the media before his team’s trip to Sarf Lahndan.
“You can’t work on a lot in training but we are using the information from the game,” he said. “When you lose games like this it makes no sense to listen to the outside. Conceding five in the Champions League is not acceptable but it happened anyway. We have to change things. The first half was really good; the second half was the worst start. A lot of things are back but not stable yet.
“Crystal Palace’s performances have been better than their results suggest since the World Cup. They have lots of technique and speed; they are a very organised team in a 4-2-3-1. I respect what they have done for years. It’ll be tough but for us every game from here is a Champions League qualifier.”

[/article]

Oh Fck Off ! Why are we always the late KO ? I look forward to weekend matches simply because it means I don't have to stay up all night (an 20.00 UK KO is 04.00 here) and it seems that for the past 3-4 times we've played at the weekend we've been the evening KO. Aaagh does my head in. Bollocks.

Rant over.

Aren't we shite at late kicks offs?

Last edited:
Saw someone on twitter saying Nunez is missing through injury , big miss if so.

Score draw

Darwin has to start. Genuinely the only player in the front line who actually runs at defenders (and beats them)

Oh Fck Off ! Why are we always the late KO ? I look forward to weekend matches simply because it means I don't have to stay up all night (an 20.00 UK KO is 04.00 here) and it seems that for the past 3-4 times we've played at the weekend we've been the evening KO. Aaagh does my head in. Bollocks.

Rant over.

Late kick off today was perfect for me to get things done in the AM and then go off on the lash. Until my inlaws scheduled a family birthday gathering for 15 mins after kickoff. Now I'll be watching the game on my phone instead on an 18 foot screen with a pint in hand.

Yeah heard rumours about Nunez not even travelling with the squad today too. Fuck my FF

Appaz hasnt trained since the Real Madrid game, fuck my FF team as well. Hope he’s fit for Wolves.

I fucked off FF when Betty died. Couldn’t be arsed working round the postponements and the World Cup break.

Late kick off today was perfect for me to get things done in the AM and then go off on the lash. Until my inlaws scheduled a family birthday gathering for 15 mins after kickoff. Now I'll be watching the game on my phone instead on an 18 foot screen with a pint in hand.
But I bet your in-laws didn't schedule the birthday gathering for 4 in the morning !

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom