• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Transfer Window

Liverpool ‘hot’ for player who ‘dreams of England’ – Arsenal also interested, €50m fee

Capture-12.png

Liverpool and Arsenal have set their sights on Eintracht Frankfurt’s Omar Marmoush for the summer window.

That’s according to Bild, who state the Reds are ‘hot’ for the Egypt international.

As well as Liverpool, Arsenal are also interested in signing the striker, and the German club are demanding at least €50m to sanction his sale.

The newspaper questions whether the 25-year-old’s compatriot, Mohamed Salah, can lure him to Anfield.

Online, Bild claim both Liverpool and Arsenal have now included Marmoush in their target list.

The player has managed 15 goals and six assists from 32 games this season, and the Premier League duo are watching him closely. It’s claimed both the Merseyside club and Mikel Arteta’s side are ‘thinking about signing’ him in the summer.

Luckily, for the two English clubs, the frontman ‘dreams of England’, which is also known to Eintracht Frankfurt sporting director Markus Krösche.

The Bundesliga side took the Egyptian on a free transfer last summer and their idea is to have him for next season.

Marmoush’s deal lasts until 2027
and should he continue his rapid rise, Bild state Eintracht Frankfurt will have to consider selling him in the summer.

They add Marmoush’s asking price is set at €50m, and it’s not mentioned if Liverpool or Arsenal are ready to meet the German club’s demand.

=====

Omar Marmoush’s agent Michael Reschke has provided an update on the player’s future amid the Liverpool links.

According to BILD, Liverpool have now emerged as interested suitors and could line up a fee in the region of €50 million for Marmoush.

Liverpool became the latest Premier League side to be linked with a move for the Egyptian after Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal, and Newcastle United.

The 25-year-old’s current deal runs until 2027 and with three years remaining, clubs will have to spend big to acquire his services.

Regarding Marmoush’s future, CAA Stellar director Michael Reschke said via Egyptian local TV: “We have good plans for Marmoush.

“Marmoush has been delivering outstanding performances recently and a bright future awaits him.

“He currently has a global market, so we do not rule out receiving offers from all over the world.

“This is not a strange matter, and we should all expect it because his performance, level, and name have become like gold currency and the energy he possesses on the pitch promotes him.

“Marmoush is greatly loved within Eintracht Frankfurt, so offers are not only expected from within Germany but from all over Europe.

“He has a completely distinctive style, his eyes are sharp, and I cannot compare him to anyone else. He is a wonderful and special player.”

View: https://twitter.com/Bundesliga_EN/status/1767958803159592968

om-jpg.3355

View: https://twitter.com/LFCTransferRoom/status/1773077375070167545

Seems like a bit of a left-sided Elliott? Probably Arsenal bound as their Xhaka replacement

Just seen his Youtube clips, looks like a good player, but a player we don't need. The qualities and traits he displays are to be found in Mac Ali, Dom and CJ.

I don't know who the next manager will be, but I find it difficult suggest more than 3 incomings and that would be if we had more outgoings ontop of the already known departures.

If Diaz left and Salah stayed, I would not go and buy another Winger/FW and try to offer Danns more minutes
If Salah left then I would get someone like Goncalves
MF, hoping Spanish Steve has gotten over his injury woes but if he is the next Thiago, then go to the market for a CDM
And CB/LB is the only major addition I would make as I think we need better than Robbo

View: https://twitter.com/footitalia1/status/1773278195887800631

La Gazzetta dello Sport report that Liverpool and RB Leipzig have joined the list of clubs interested in Juventus defender Dean Huijsen. The 18-year-old talent has been loaned to Roma for the remainder of the season, and has already found himself a firm part of the starting XI under coach Daniele De Rossi.

The Bianconeri are aware of Roma’s desire to sign him outright when his loan ends, but there’s also interest from Premier League side Newcastle United and Bundesliga outfit Borussia Dortmund.

La Gazzetta dello Sport (via TuttoJuve) report this morning that RB Leipzig and Liverpool are also in the mix for Huijsen, with Juventus wanting at least €40 million for the young centre-back.

The Bianconeri are also facing the prospect of Manchester United paying Bremer’s release clause, leaving them with the task of retooling their back line in the summer.

Bologna defender Riccardo Calafiori, who holds a price tag of €25 million as per Rossoblu’s valuation, is thought to be high on the Old Lady’s list, but Juve could include young Uruguayan centre-back Facundo Gonzalez in any potential deal.

If Alonso isn't joining can we just go ahead and steal Florian Wirtz? Put a £110 million on the table, sign the bastard then we can finally see how Xabi does without his star player

Do we really need another left sided forward?

Even if he does look and play like Mane reincarnated...

I think that question gets answered in the summer depending on what system the new manager adopts.

If it’s Amorim, I’m not sure where Diaz or Salah fit in - well, Salah fits if he opts for a narrow front 3 & a False 9, but that then raises questions over where Nunez fits in.

I think that question gets answered in the summer depending on what system the new manager adopts.

If it’s Amorim, I’m not sure where Diaz or Salah fit in - well, Salah fits if he opts for a narrow front 3 & a False 9, but that then raises questions over where Nunez fits in.
I think Nunez fits in as the left inside forward or the outright 9. We don't necessarily need it and out wingers for his system; so you'd worry where the likes of Diaz, Doak, etc would fit in.

I think Nunez fits in as the left inside forward or the outright 9. We don't necessarily need it and out wingers for his system; so you'd worry where the likes of Diaz, Doak, etc would fit in.

Likely - but if he utilising Nunez as an inside forward and wing backs - then yuu’re probably looking at us being top heavy in midfield - you would have 2 spots for Endo, Mac A, Curtis, Gravy, Slobbers, etc.

It’s why I’m not sold on Amorim - there’s a lot of change there.

Back
Top Bottom