• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Adidas from 25/26

I loved the Adidas kits when I was a kid... 3 stripes over the shoulder etc. Bold unique etc

Then I realised Adidas just used a template and all their kits looked the same. Utter fucking shit.

New Balance is still the best.

Fucking mint. Back to the good old days only the gaffer has no hair and sounds like Dutch Steef Broosh.

100727-023-Liverpool_new_signings.jpg

Fucking mint. Back to the good old days only the gaffer has no hair and sounds like Dutch Steef Broosh.

100727-023-Liverpool_new_signings.jpg
Did you have to?

Arsenal winning
Jota injured
Everton receiving extra funding
Slot new favourite for the job

Have we not suffered enough for today?

Adidas would have to exceed that value
You have to remember the club are pretty loyal when it comes to sponsors, we've been offered more money by other companies to replace Standard Chartered but have turned them down, whether that's because of the businesses or the industry they're in, who knows. With the kit sponsorship I assume Adidas have come in and made a very generous offer and the club have had to consider it. Coupled with the fact that Adidas won't be sponsoring the German national team any more may be it is a tic for tact revenge thing? Still more money for the club then who am I to complain?

Back
Top Bottom