• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let’s take them up the Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
After going under 0-2 we have been excellent. Just fan fucking tastic. Should have won the game. 2 pens not given, one missed and some amazing saves by Ramsdale.

Story of our season ... so many what ifs ...
Don't know if we have enough $$$ to be a top team again but if anyone can do it, Mr Klopp can.

I still don't understand the insistence that Trent couldn't be a great attacking midfielder. I'd want him to take those pot shots 4-6 times a game. Much rather that then him having to guard Martinelli on the wing 4-6 times a game.

Oh well...
Liverpool played well today...

Bobby, Mane and Gini were the mentality monsters, imo. So, we start from scratch next season.

Trent our motm
Ibou (miss aside) was excellent
Then I'm not sure. Let's give it to bobby because it's bobby

Part of me agrees, part of me feels 'no' for the reasons
1) Where is that passion and desire most weeks?
2) Why does this team only respond to the Anfield crowd?
3) Despite ALL the shit this season, we could have easily finished top 4 ... it's so difficult to accept that.
4) My stream died when Salah missed that right foot shot late - so I don't know how much closer we were to fucking beating those scumbags.
5) Rubans was very angry at me. But I'm just angry at my team.

oh god yeh the difference between the halves is unacceptable.

we gifted them two goals. Should easily have won. If we played like this week in week out it would have been an easy top four

Whats the point of VAR though? Not even checking those two on Mo.

The 2nd one I think he dived. He stood still with arms around him and then decided. For me, he should have tried to run away, then that opens it up a bit more for the lino to see.

The first one I thought was, but they're not showing it

Calling someone a 'child with passive aggression' is a sensitive argument?
Me having already given him credit for a great pass was what?
Ok mate, you're right.
I'm wrong.
Cheers (and I was wrong, he just missed the chance).

Calm down you “hater”;)
I wasn’t even on about you originally, wasn’t even replying to you unless I missed something in the madness of that game.

We could, and should have won that. If we'd have got our 2nd earlier they visibly wilted in front of us

Calm down you “hater”;)
I wasn’t even on about you originally, wasn’t even replying to you unless I missed something in the madness of that game.

Sorry - I'm just angry.
* lowers weapons *
* offers hand *
* hopes we can celebrate a league title again before we're 80 *
* happy easter or ramadan kareem or pessach alegre *

This doesn't change our season, if we get a third, but terrific performance. I'm gonna focus on the second half.

Mo was GAK though, and that penalty.

Sorry - I'm just angry.
* lowers weapons *
* offers hand *
* hopes we can celebrate a league title again before we're 80 *
* happy easter or ramadan kareem or pessach alegre *

You offended me with that last sentance, I don’t celebrate any of those holidays…

Till next game.

This doesn't change our season, if we get a third, but terrific performance. I'm gonna focus on the second half.

Problem is with focusing on a performance, is that if it doesn't carry over then what's the point? We destroyed United then went on an awful run.

Great game.

Feared the worst when it went 0-2.

Great fight back and on another day we’d have won.

Loving Jones in the team.

Took them up the Arsenal in the second half.

Funny how for all his poor play and penalty miss, Salah scored the first, could have had a second if not for a couple of insane saves and would have had an assist if Nunez was more clinical.

It was the last 60 minutes ...
Once Trent got riled, and riled up the crowd, Arsenal were no longer the same team.
I WISH we had that passion every fucking week ... I know they're not robots, but you beat Man U and then what?
We should have been top 4 this season despite all this shit.
I just hope we can recover next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom