• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let’s take them up the Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve dropped 5 points against those cunts this season. Bloody spastics for the first 30 and back to the real reds for the rest of the game.

It was the last 60 minutes ...
Once Trent got riled, and riled up the crowd, Arsenal were no longer the same team.
I WISH we had that passion every fucking week ... I know they're not robots, but you beat Man U and then what?
We should have been top 4 this season despite all this shit.
I just hope we can recover next season.

I’m looking forward to next season. Klopp and the team with something to prove and new lovely signings to push us forward. Gonna be excellent

We’ve dropped 5 points against those cunts this season. Bloody spastics for the first 30 and back to the real reds for the rest of the game.

I think they were playing really will and then we were. They had better finishing with fewer chances.

We weren't just chasing shadows because we were spastics, they were playing so well.

I’m looking forward to next season. Klopp and the team with something to prove and new lovely signings to push us forward. Gonna be excellent

Please temper your optimism mate ... please.
FSG don't invest, and unless Klopp puts his loyalty to the side, next season will be tough too.

I think they were playing really will and then we were. They had better finishing with fewer chances.

We weren't just chasing shadows because we were spastics, they were playing so well.

Exactly. We won a league by being clinical and then shutting teams down.

I'm honestly hoping so. So much hinging on this summer

Did we? I thought we won a league despite not being very clinical with so so many chances created.

Maybe I'm mixing up with one of our 90+ point seasons.

There was definitely a season where we boxed the game off in 40 minutes and then controlled the game.

I'm honestly hoping so. So much hinging on this summer

If we're smart, like years gone by, getting 2-3 CMs that like Mane or Salah were 'young' players about to explode with the right team/manager, I think there's a chance.
I just don't know if our management team is capable anymore ... they've been quite poor the last few years.

Problem is with focusing on a performance, is that if it doesn't carry over then what's the point? We destroyed United then went on an awful run.
For me the point is that we definitely KNOW we are still capable (and probably just need 2-3 players to be back up there at the top), we destroyed United and should have beat the league leaders / possible PL winners, probably by more than one too.

We’ll walk the league next season. You heard it here first. Dead rubber. I won’t even need to cash out.

Never wanted to move Trent before to midfield before but now really think we should get a RB and give him a go at RCM, seems like his heart is not in it at RB so feels really poinless playing him there.

Trent talking like he's going to be spending more time in midfield ... and after that performance today so he should be. We know he can spread the play and he did, we know he create great assists and he did, we know he can shoot and he did and wasn't far off. He also did OK winning (but also losing a few) duels, he actually did worse when returning to the RB slot !

For me the point is that we definitely KNOW we are still capable (and probably just need 2-3 players to be back up there at the top), we destroyed United and should have beat the league leaders / possible PL winners, probably by more than one too.

But then we can't be arsed against the Bournemouths, the Leeds, etc. We've clearly got in out locker, for me these performances highlight a motivational issue, as to why we're not at this level more.often than not. Why? Is it klopp? The players?

Thought Salah was excellent bar the penalty miss. Several players were very good from 0-2 and onwards. Ibou and Virgil bossed it in the second half. Trent was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom