• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let’s take them up the Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never wanted to move Trent before to midfield before but now really think we should get a RB and give him a go at RCM, seems like his heart is not in it at RB so feels really poinless playing him there.

Completely agree.

I don't think klopp will though, as he's stubborn.

Thought Salah was excellent bar the penalty miss. Several players were very good from 0-2 and onwards. Ibou and Virgil bossed it in the second half. Trent was fantastic.

Have you not his seen dribble stats never mind the pen?

It might be overlooked cause Mo was terrible, but Nunez is not good enough.
Oh come on what bollocks. He actually did well out there on the left today, and most forwards miss one-on-ones, he didn't have much to aim at though (a bit too wide left), but it was still another good Ramsdale save.

Completely agree.

I don't think klopp will though, as he's stubborn.

I don’t get it, he’s been playing lile inverted RCM throughout the season which has cost us.
I love Klopp, I just hope he can be pragmatic again as his ability to evolve us since he joined had made is what we are or were till now.

Thought Salah was excellent bar the penalty miss. Several players were very good from 0-2 and onwards. Ibou and Virgil bossed it in the second half. Trent was fantastic.

He got the ball in a lot of promising positions, but bar the last 5 minutes, seemingly did fuck all with it. A lot of mishit shots, blocked passes, and easy tackles from Gabriel.

He got the ball in a lot of promising positions, but bar the last 5 minutes, seemingly did fuck all with it. A lot of mishit shots, blocked passes, and easy tackles from Gabriel.
He loved kicking the ball at the opponent almost every time.

Nah, you need to watch the game again.

I don’t get it, he’s been playing lile inverted RCM throughout the season which has cost us.
I love Klopp, I just hope he can be pragmatic again as his ability to evolve us since he joined had made is what we are or were till now.

Klopp seemingly doesn't like to be questioned. Look last summer; every man and his dog was saying we needed a midfielder, but he says we've got a world class midfield and how we've got 8 midfielders. Then as the window is about to shut and he's sees his midfields a bit shite, he gets a bit of a titty lip on.

I love klopp, but his blind loyalty to players and lack of versatility is a problem when we're not in the ascendancy

I think they were playing really will and then we were. They had better finishing with fewer chances.

We weren't just chasing shadows because we were spastics, they were playing so well.
If we aren’t on top I think we are spastics. We were definitely spastics for both goals. Van Dijk seemed to get his head out of his arse after the second.

Yep that's what I saw - and he gave the ball away numerous times leading to breaks. He's nowhere near my top 5 today, likely in the bottom 5.

I value your opinion in the same way the banks used to value the Zimbabwean dollar

fucking ouch!
my mom was born there (well, before it was Zimbabwe) and I went to visit many decades ago before the economy collapsed.
was a lovely lovely country - hope i can go back one day

I want to know why that second half intensity has been missing so much this season.

First time in ages I’ve seen us actually put some solid tackles in and look like we wanted it.

If we played like that every game - we’d be in a title race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom