• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man United (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mudda fucking team picks it's mudda fucking self; Ali Trent Konate Virgil Kostas Endo Szobo Grav Salah Nunez Diaz

Now let's fuck these fucking fuckers right up their glory hole arse.

Alisson

Trent
Konate
Van Dijk
Tsimikas

Endo
Szobo
Gravenberch

Lucho
Diaz
Salah

The reason i know that union saint-gilloise isn't a stop on the métro is because of dreamy. Now we are heralding draws away.

Well we could all wait for @Brizzle but I guess it doesn’t really matter.

Dreamy’s dark spell has already been cast. The only way to break is to throw the Ring into the fires of Mount Doom take a bottle of piss to Anfield and spray it by the goal-posts.

And on the way the Piss-bearer will have to overcome many dangers, including having to get by the ghost of Roy Hodgson, asking them whether they are, in fact, taking the piss.

Last edited:
The reason i know that union saint-gilloise isn't a stop on the métro is because of dreamy. Now we are heralding draws away.
Drawing away to the triple winning, trepeat league winning champions of Europe and soon to be champions of the world at a ground we routinely get bummed at is a huge result.

Trent in midfield for me.

Alisson

Gomez
Konate
Virgil
Tsimikas

Trent
Jones
Szobo

Salah
Nunez
Diaz

Endo played 45 mins yesterday. He'll start in the 6 role, like he should.

Alisson
Trent
Konate
Virgil
Tsimikas
Szobo
Endo
Gravy
Salah
Darwin
Diaz

No need to be clever. Just go with players in their natural positions and then make changes during the game if we need to.

Trent in midfield for me.

Alisson

Gomez
Konate
Virgil
Tsimikas

Trent
Jones
Szobo

Salah
Nunez
Diaz
Untied are going to play 2-3 pacy attackers. It's their only play. + McTominay at corners/set pieces.
How are those 3 midfielders going to counter the pace of Rashford/Martial/Hojland/ Johnny (pick 2-3)?

If we start at the high tempo the home crowd will demand we should be ok but of course we could lose. This is their cup final.

Untied are going to play 2-3 pacy attackers. It's their only play. + McTominay at corners/set pieces.
How are those 3 midfielders going to counter the pace of Rashford/Martial/Hojland/ Johnny (pick 2-3)?

Trent & Szobo are rapid. Their pace would be least of my worries in that midfield. Who do you think would be quicker?!

Trent & Szobo are rapid. Their pace would be least of my worries in that midfield. Who do you think would be quicker?!
None of them are defence minded. It's countet breaks we will be concerned with - after our attack breaks down which means Szobo will be upfield and Trent God only knows where if he's playing in midfield (oh I've never heard anyone describe Trent as rapid before)!

I want Endo in there even though he's not rapid. If Trent is nominally RB that may help too. At least with warm bodies.

Was Rashford not suspended from Europe after his red card anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom