• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Aston Villa (H) - Sun 14:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will it be Matip and Gomez at centre half or will Klopp trust Quansah to play?

Don't think that's really any news RE: Thiago, hasn't been in any of the squads and we knew before this presser he wasn't in full training and the international break is next week so......

Still hoping someone can take him off our hands today.

We should be cashing in on Thiago at this stage
players that will disrupt momentum due to injuries
Thiago, CJ, Matip, Konate, and Gomez. After the villa game we could see Gomez and Matip heading for the treatment table, and we're left playing Endo and Quansah at the back

Villa will try to hit us on the counter, we can't play a high line. Not with Matip and Gomez in defence, combined with Trent on the right.

I heard on a show yesterday that Villa are without their main defense due to injuries.

Quansah to come on for Matip late in the game, Villa are quick on the counter attack, Joel and Trent need to be ready, we need Nunez to start and score early goals.

Waste of skin, Thiago. Bit of a crap signing. I did point out his injury record when we signed him, but some wouldn't have it.

Waste of skin, Thiago. Bit of a crap signing. I did point out his injury record when we signed him, but some wouldn't have it.
I was not impressed despite all the hype, essentially I did not like what I saw when we beat him and his mates at their ground on our way to win the CL. But if you pointed out his injury record then ypu would think Klopp would no better given that he already had 2 cripples in his team in Nabby, and Ox. To think people kept saying he is Gini's eventual replacement, in my view its bettet to have a good footballer available 90% of the time than having what some think an excellent footballer 35% of the time.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Matip, Robertson, Mac Allister, Jones, Szoboszlai, Diaz, Salah, Nunez.

Subs: Kelleher, Endo, Gakpo, Elliott, Jota, Tsimikas, Bajcetic, Doak, Quansah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom