• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - F*ck You Count Cup - Wolves (H) - Sat 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what I'm on about here but why would the first header be irrelevant if that's what he's flagging for? Or wasn't he?

Yeah i was thinking the linesman might have said he'd flagged for the first one. They can still do that... But if they miss it then yeah next phase not offside if it wasn't (which it wasn't)

The linesman didn't flag for anything. He was walking off like it was a goal... Cos... Err... It was a goal.

Oh shit i posted the same link twice.

Look, the linesman is walking back to the halfway line. God knows how that is not a goal.

After last season we were well due a poor season.

We’ll be back next season. We don’t have the depth to do it every year. Every second year is how we roll now.

Players are just fucked.

After last season we were well due a poor season.

We’ll be back next season. We don’t have the depth to do it every year. Every second year is how we roll now.

Players are just fucked.

Going to be tough to 'go again' if we don't have the CL to ensure top replacements want to join the franchise ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom