• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Norwich (h) - Fu*k You Count Cup - Weds 20:15

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Millie still had legs he'd have been a better RB than Gomez, but he doesn't any more. I haven't previously rated Gomez at RB but he did OK there last time out.

It's Norwich. Have a good bench and even if we go behind we can score a fair few:

Kelleher
Bradley Gomez Williams Tsimikas
Jones Ox
Eliott Minamino Jota
Origi

What?
I didn't see Charlie Adam in your midfield...

Charlie Adams looks like he was lost weight. Looks a bit svelte now. He does look 100 years old though !!!!

skynews-football-scotland_5614967.png

Time to get these trophies in the cabinet...bit boring it's Norwich (again), how many times do we need to hand these a beating.

Kelleher Bradley Gomez Konate Tsimikas Hendo Ox Elliott Minamino Origi Jota

Thiago will miss the Norwich and Inter games according to Klopp.
So the injury isn't that bad.

He said maybe back for Inter, definitely back after it. He’ll miss Norwich and West Ham.

Every journo in the presser mentioning the quadruple ffs, bore off.

Thiago will miss the Norwich and Inter games according to Klopp.
So the injury isn't that bad.
He's a notoriously slow healer. Seems to always come back much after the initial prognosis period.

Based on that, I'd expect he'd be out for at least 3 weeks.

Yeah Thiago will be out for Norwich and Inter...

...and for the rest of our games this season...

...all of which we lose...

...then WW3 will break out and we'll all die...

...and we will all spend eternity in painful purgatory, clamouring for the sweet, blissful release of oblivion and nothingness.

Yeah Thiago will be out for Norwich and Inter...

...and for the rest of our games this season...

...all of which we lose...

...then WW3 will break out and we'll all die...

...and we will all spend eternity in painful purgatory, clamouring for the sweet, blissful release of oblivion and nothingness.
Last ever winners of the League Cup.
It's ours to keep forever

Hal is unusually optimistic today.
He neglected to mention the US Supreme Cout reinstating Donald J Trump as President, Man Utd definitely making top 4, Everton avoiding relegation, and the Nobel Peace Prize for Mr V Putin.

He neglected to mention the US Supreme Cout reinstating Donald J Trump as President, Man Utd definitely making top 4, Everton avoiding relegation, and the Nobel Peace Prize for Mr V Putin.

… and David Wagner being appointed our new manager.

and you stop bullying us into paying you ransom money.

Look mate… it’s about time you let everyone know where all those donations really went.

Hand the rest over before I start snipping off appendages.

Now its time to get moving on the FA Cup. I can see the team who got us to the League Cup final coming in for this as I imagine Norwich will see the need to rest and focus on staying up.

Fun Fact - if you google 'LFC Fixtures' which I did for the KO time, fireworks come up on the page! This is a prediction, and thinking anyone who played 120 should be rested.

-----------------Kelleher-----------------
Milner----Konate---Gomez---Tsimikas
--------------Jones-----Keita--------------
--------------------Elliot--------------------
----Ox----------Minamino---------Origi

Doesn't look that pretty on paper but I can't see many of these players not starting and we will be going out buzzing.
Kieta will get injured in this game if he starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom