• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Norwich (h) - Fu*k You Count Cup - Weds 20:15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Norwich playing really badly (well, moreso than usual) or are some of our squaddoes just playing really well?

Think this is as good as I’ve seen Minamino play for us (goals aside). Jones has been really good. Gomez looks assured. Even Ox has had his moments.

First time I have seen Minamino bumped a player over with his upper body strength.

And what a finish!

Are Norwich playing really badly (well, moreso than usual) or are some of our squaddoes just playing really well?

Think this is as good as I’ve seen Minamino play for us (goals aside). Jones has been really good. Gomez looks assured. Even Ox has had his moments.
I think Norwich has pressed us well, they are just lacking the quality.

What da fuck happened?

I turned the laptop off to watch on TV. Turned on and there was a lad on his arse behind the boards.

Like in the league game, eh?
Yeah, they look like a championship side. Obviously pretty well coached and hardworking, but have little quality on the ball.

I think some of their better players like Sargent and Rashika are not playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom