• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Norwich (h) - Fu*k You Count Cup - Weds 20:15

Status
Not open for further replies.
All things considered Fabs, VVD, Trent, and Mo all get a rest week.

I was at the game tonight. On the whole I think we actually played pretty well, in the first half at least.

Gomez and Konate were pretty solid, Tsimikas never seems to stop running, Minamino finally looks like he is part of the team now rather than looking lost like he often does, and Jones looked like he had a point to prove and was playing well.

In the second half we did run out of steam quite a bit though. We were quite fortunate that Norwich are fucking dreadful.

Great to see Jones and mini play so well, particularly mini who did everything well

Gomez has to do gomez stuff doesn't he? Looks good often and particularly when covering, but there's always a goal in him, and it's not for us....

I was at the game tonight. On the whole I think we actually played pretty well, in the first half at least.

Gomez and Konate were pretty solid, Tsimikas never seems to stop running, Minamino finally looks like he is part of the team now rather than looking lost like he often does, and Jones looked like he had a point to prove and was playing well.

In the second half we did run out of steam quite a bit though. We were quite fortunate that Norwich are fucking dreadful.
Have to say I thought Konate was very sloppy in his passing (not necessarily giving it away but forcing players to back-track or move out of position or have to sprint to recover it), and left the back-line exposed a couple of times when doing a Matip but then losing possession, especially without Fabs to drop back into the CB slot for him. Not one of his better matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom