• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Burnley (a) - Sun 14:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think not. He's a total liability when it comes to tackling now. He dives in, or lacks the speed to stay with a runner, so fouls him. Though sometimes that's what is required further up the pitch! Agree with Hansern on him being valuable with younger players but wish we'd just get on with it and move him into a coaching position.

N.B. My printer said he can't make your postcards but I'll try tagging them onto a magazine run I'm producing or my book print run, with my book printer, when it starts !
He is always diving in, stretching for a ball, or is just simply struggling to keep up. I am sure he is still really fit and can run for hours but I think we are starting to see why not many 36 year olds can still keep up with the pace of the game, especially in midfield.

As to him being a positive influence to the squad, he can always stay on as a coach. Beyond this season I don't see how he can effectively contribute as a first teamer on the field.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Keita, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Subs: Kelleher, Konate, Thiago, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jota, Tsimikas, Diaz, Elliott

Must be the strongest bench and match squad we've ever had?

Klopp said Jota had a bit of a Knock in training Or a muscle prob. Nothing Serious and was ok after but left him on bench just in case

I'm having to endure two kids parties today, so would appreciate comprehensive updates today, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom