• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Spurs (A) - Sat 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is beating City anyway but fuck that stings. Would have been an epic point,
.So unlucky. Proud of the team.

The only consolation I guess is that if something like that HAS to happen at least it’s a tough game on paper like Spurs away.

Why are sky spending so long sucking off spurs here, can we talk about the officiating disaster please

The only consolation I guess is that if something like that HAS to happen at least it’s a tough game on paper like Spurs away.

But we've lost Jones for 3 games now and Jota for 1. Gakpo for who knows how long. With Brighton away next.

Honestly, I think we'd have beaten them 2 or 3-1, had we kept 11 on the pitch. We'd have worn them down. They had nothing on the bench for us. We had so much firepower.

Lads I’m an even minded kind of fella

But that was daylight robbery today

I mean that card for Curtis. The 1st yellow for Djota. The Luis Diaz goal. All very odd

Human error. Insane that you cant get an offside call right.
Just use the technology they use in the CL.

But we've lost Jones for 3 games now and Jota for 1. Gakpo for who knows how long. With Brighton away next.

Honestly, I think we'd have beaten them 2 or 3-1, had we kept 11 on the pitch. We'd have worn them down. They had nothing on the bench for us. We had so much firepower.

They'll undo the Jones red as a "sorry" for the offsides goal imo ...

This is the ref that got stood down for fucking up in the utd v wolves game at start of season

he’s incompetent

This is the ref that got stood down for fucking up in the utd v wolves game at start of season

he’s incompetent

I don't think the ref was the issue. He largely got the decisions right first time. Jones deserved a yellow.

VAR was clearly the issue.

Biased. Shown by the still and slow motion they were showing on the Jones red card. Also, on the "offside" goal.

The refs again spoil a very good football game and fans deserve to see a good game between 2 good football teams . Those red cards spoilt the entertainment .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom