• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Spurs (A) - Sat 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusting offside decision…
I’m even more fuming after the game and PGMOL ‘apology’.

The process of this VAR decision, just like the freeze frame presented to the ref for the Jones red, just stinks.

I’m no conspiracy theorist, but Darren England on VAR is either consciously / unconsciously biased against Liverpool, or paid off. If I was Klopp, I’d have taken the fine / ban and called out Darren England as either biased, unfit for his role or bent.

Gakpo:
The boss said: "The biggest problem of the game, to be honest... before Cody Gakpo scored, we got a free-kick and he got injured and he is now with a brace limping down the corridor.

"That's my biggest problem, to be honest, in this moment. We lost two [to red cards] and maybe a third player - really bad, really bad. So, yes, that's something we have to deal with obviously."

Asked if the injury for Gakpo was a 'bad one', Klopp added: "Possibly, I don't know.

"He wore a brace. He scored a goal but afterwards, but after that shot he felt it even more. It was from the foul before."

I’m even more fuming after the game and PGMOL ‘apology’.

The process of this VAR decision, just like the freeze frame presented to the ref for the Jones red, just stinks.

I’m no conspiracy theorist, but Darren England on VAR is either consciously / unconsciously biased against Liverpool, or paid off. If I was Klopp, I’d have taken the fine / ban and called out Darren England as either biased, unfit for his role or bent.

Darren England was the VAR ref when we lost 3-2 at the Emirates last season. Gabriel handball etc

I thought it was soft, but there was slight contact. Also Jota had made a clear yellow card foul a few mins earlier. Accumulation.

If anything, he barely touched Udogie on the actual 2nd yellow (which I thought was harsh), but it was idiotic from Jota.

I must be in a separate reality because I clearly see Udogie tripping himself there. The second one was a bit harsh but mainly dumb from Jota, esp. when already on a yellow. This first one was just ref being a stupid cunt

:redcard:the officials especially the ref and the var should be put on gardening leave for 3 months .. farcical

Were only 2 points behind city ... I just the players are mentally able to recover as if we're fuming, imagine what they're going through...

My son just reminded me of the challenge on Gomez that looked decidedly like a pen - anyone got a replay of that?

Klopp was too classy there. He should've dragged all the officials out in front of the cameras and castrated them on live TV with those lovely gnashers of his.

There is no satisfactory response to this, but the minimum has to be Darren England sacked and never allowed near a VAR room again.

Calling it incompetence is being generous.
Howard Webb and Darren England have to resign. Too many bad decisions going against Liverpool that shouldn't. Its happening so often now and we don't talk about it, either because we are winning the game and we don't dwell on it or its just the nature of a Kopite to focus mostly on our own effort on the pitch. If Spurs game had ended in a draw we wouldn't have talked much about the catalogue of ref and VAR errors seen on the pitch tonight. The matter would have been forgotten and perhaps there lies our issue. We don't seems to sternly react and demand explanations from match officials when wrong decisions go against us, during the game or after the game. Were we not entitled to call for the lines when VAR did not show them on Diaz goal?
On Wed, at one moment Leicester captain who was already on yellow, after the ref had stopped play, he hit the ball off the field in anger. He should have been sent off but nothing happened and Liverpool did nothing about it and the game continued as if nothing had happened.
I think these bad decisions against us will continue, so its time we did something about it - We need to take some protest action against the FA and PGMOL. A walk out of the stadium on the 80th minute or we pick an away match where there will be no Liverpool fans attending. We need to boycott some event as a show of disapproval on what Howard Webb and his cronies are doing.

Klopp was too classy there. He should've dragged all the officials out in front of the cameras and castrated them on live TV with those lovely gnashers of his.

No he shouldn't, he's done it time and time before and it's achieved absolutely nothing....only gives more ammunition for refs to use to screw us over....plus he probably doesn't want to fund the FA and their bullshit regime.

I suspect he knew the job will be done for him

Completely absurd, if true..

Shearer and Neville have both said that check complete stuff so this is the only thing that makes sense aside from just blurting out check complete like a Tourette’s tick

Completely absurd, if true..

What happened was they fucked up....like they always fucking do, because they're all a bunch of fucking cunts. No fucking communicating between any of them, lino doing 1 thing, the ref doing the other and VAR probably on their tea break again....the system is a failure, bin it the fuck off before I shoot somebody.

The end.

Can we appeal the Jotta red card on the basis that the first yellow was a fuck up ?
No, we cannot and you know we can't.

& no we're not gonna appeal the Jones red either because let's face it.....it was a red.

Do you remember that huge city thread where (almost) every one of them loons was saying officials, govt, Elon whoever was making sure liverpool won the league cos well whatever reason.

Kinda feels like this, utterly utterly absurd decisions. All through the game.
Shut down virg for shouting at the ref...
Even the var for Jones, wasn't a vid just the end image of him smashing the ankle.
Watch it through via vid and you'll make a more informed decision.

Utterly pointless game, ooh we'll investigate thar sozza Is absolutely not good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom