• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Spurs (A) - Sat 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the ref was the issue. He largely got the decisions right first time. Jones deserved a yellow.

VAR was clearly the issue.

Biased. Shown by the still and slow motion they were showing on the Jones red card. Also, on the "offside" goal.
The ref ultimately made the decision on the red. VAR just asked him to look, he could have stuck with his original decision.

I don't think the ref was the issue. He largely got the decisions right first time. Jones deserved a yellow.

VAR was clearly the issue.

Biased. Shown by the still and slow motion they were showing on the Jones red card. Also, on the "offside" goal.

Yep, I get why Jones got a red after viewing a slow mo. It does look horrible.

No complaints about Jota too.

Diaz's offside? Incompetence to not overrule it. He's clearly onside

PGMOL statement "PGMOL acknowledge a significant human error occurred during the first half of Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool. "The goal by Luiz Díaz was disallowed for offside by the on-field team of match officials. This was a clear and obvious factual error and should have resulted in the goal being awarded through VAR intervention, however, the VAR failed to intervene. "PGMOL will conduct a full review into the circumstances which led to the error. PGMOL will be immediately contacting Liverpool at the conclusion of the fixture to acknowledge the error."

VAR failed to intervene..

What? It said checking possible offside
It said check complete

Fuck off PGMOL

The ref ultimately made the decision on the red. VAR just asked him to look, he could have stuck with his original decision.

With the way they slowed it down and had the still of the contact and not how it got there, it was hard not to send him off.

It was biased and set up from the start. They "advised" him to go over there and send him off.

I thought it was soft, but there was slight contact. Also Jota had made a clear yellow card foul a few mins earlier. Accumulation.

If anything, he barely touched Udogie on the actual 2nd yellow (which I thought was harsh), but it was idiotic from Jota.

100% agreed. vAR was not showing the whole moment on replay. Didn’t show Curtis got the ball first.

After watching that I just feel sad & numb. Such a total miscarriage of injustice, however mostly I feel sorry for Joel, he didn't deserve that, none of them did,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom