• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Spurs (A) - Sat 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was before Jota's yellow.
Udiogo or whatever is already on a yellow ...
Should have been sent off ... but LiVARpool.

382998997_10159617497706586_6800189965274796559_n.jpg

Another Spurs mate of mine this morning, "KARMA! Sissoko’s was never a f*cking penalty."

I mean if that's what we had to 'pay' for #6, I'm fine with it but I honestly I'm biting my tongue not wishing that team broken legs and a competition with Everton next month.
Fucking cunts living in la la land

It was a penalty based on the rules at the time though

We need to move on - nothing can change the outcome.

Best we can hope for is, zero chance they get a call like this wrong for us again this season.

Take the positives - we’re good enough to challenge for the title this season.

Fuck City - they aren’t winning it this season.

It was a penalty based on the rules at the time though

Yah, regardless, I don't get how they can complain.
How many shots on target did they have on that game? One? Two?
They scored how many goals?
Allison made one great save, that's all I Remember.
I mean, I'm getting tons of .jpgs now ... and their forums are going crazy "us against the world".
We were better with 11 men, we were better with 10 men and we were fine with 9 men.

It was farcical and of course we were robbed, I never said anything any different. My care factor is less in the league as I don’t see anyone coming remotely close to City over the course of the season. Games fucked. They’ll walk the title.
Why bother even coming on here then?

Had we not suffered a litany of absurd decisions yesterday we’d have probably won the game comfortably enough, gone top of the table and on a run of 8 straight wins / unbeaten this season. If that’s not enough to get a Liverpool fan excited and hopeful of making a real run of the title race, what’s the point?

I was upset and confused after Diaz's goal was ruled out but not so much now.

Yesterday's game confirmed in my mind that Klopp's second Liverpool will be a great one.

The biggest robbery was against Alisson.

Some of the saves he made which kept us in the game right to the end were out of this world.

But yeah the refs had to take centre stage again.

I think the thing I can’t seem to let go of yesterday is that despite being decimated by a corrupt / useless refereeing team and playing most of the game a man or two down, we still looked likely to leave with a point or even still nick a win again (see Salah’s absurd yellow when about to square for a tap in).

The 96th minute own goal is devastating given the absolutely heroic performance the lads put in.

It’s going to take some Klopp magic to turn this into a potential positive.

I was upset and confused after Diaz's goal was ruled out but not so much now.

Yesterday's game confirmed in my mind that Klopp's second Liverpool will be a great one.

Yesterday has to signify the end of VAR and PGMOL, the only thing they were good for or so we thought was clearing up these marginal offsides.....they have now proven they cannot be trusted and as the likes of Redknapp and Shearer, we don't know how long this bullshit has been going on for.

Yesterday has to signify the end of VAR and PGMOL, the only thing they were good for or so we thought was clearing up these marginal offsides.....they have now proven they cannot be trusted and as the likes of Redknapp and Shearer, we don't know how long this bullshit has been going on for.

How would getting rid of var help? The linesman flagged for offside. We'd be even worse off.

The first step is abolishing red cards, like I said above.

You'd really hope Klopp and the squad have enough about them to take this 'wronging' and use it as the catalyst for the remainder of the season , were already witnessing a hyper talented squad but I'd imagine throwing some injustice in there may well be nitrous oxide to a Citroen saxo ..

#better days ahead

Last edited:
How would getting rid of var help? The linesman flagged for offside. We'd be even worse off.

The first step is abolishing red cards, like I said above.

Because VAR has over complicated everything, refereeing was bad before VAR but never this bad so of course it would help.....it's trying to re-referee everything and it's bouncing off 1 subjective decision to another.

Abolishing red cards in favour for pens has to be the single most dumbest thing I've heard.

If you were paying refs to throw matches for prop bets, you would have their incompetence manifest itself randomly. I'm not saying they are corrupt, but if betting syndicates are what caused them to be, they wouldn't give a shit about any particular team.

If two or three hundred thousand punters were betting on us to win 3-1 they would certainly engage. The FIX leavy.

I've said about the abroad thing for a while.

Pay them a decent fucking wedge too. Best of the best and all that.

Right now the PL has the most substandard officiating of any sport. Never mind the top leagues of football.

You really think that will change anything?

Sue we have to sue. Its all we have left. We wont win of course. But it'll make a lovely stink.

Last edited:

It’s the inconsistency that does my head in…

Arguably worse - not even a yellow

Ex-ref wheeled out to defend officials decisions

So what are the ‘rules’ ?

It’s the inconsistency that does my head in…

Arguably worse - not even a yellow

Ex-ref wheeled out to defend officials decisions

So what are the ‘rules’ ?

Derrrrrrrrmuthead's a fucking wanker, of course it's a red card.

Last edited:
The spurs Post match celebrations were as if they had won a cup which they haven't done for ages since memory goes back.
If we had beaten them at home with them down to 9 players and needing an own goal in the 96th minute to win it 2 goals to one , our celebrations would have been muted and more humble .

Because VAR has over complicated everything, refereeing was bad before VAR but never this bad so of course it would help.....it's trying to re-referee everything and it's bouncing off 1 subjective decision to another.

Abolishing red cards in favour for pens has to be the single most dumbest thing I've heard.

Coming from you, that's a supreme compliment.

Are you actually serious? What kind of idea is abolishing red cards in favour for pens,

There's a reason you won't find anybody else in football come up with such shit....go stick your head down the loo.

Out of interest, why do you think it is such a terrible idea?

Actually nah do you know what, change of heart. It's a great idea. Abolish handballs and offsides while you're at it.

Enjoy your product.

It was a serious question. I mean, I'm not completely sold on it but the argument in favour definitely makes sense. I was just interested in the argument against, and assumed you must have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom