• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Are we spending 150m on Bellingham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The noise about Bellingham to Liverpool is getting too loud for it to be mere rumours. That suggests to me there’s probably an agreement between the player and Dortmund and the £100 million fee is mere wishful thinking.

The noise about Bellingham to Liverpool is getting too loud for it to be mere rumours. That suggests to me there’s probably an agreement between the player and Dortmund and the £100 million fee is mere wishful thinking.

I’ve said it before - if he wants to come to Liverpool he will - he can make it clear to Dortmund that he won’t entertain other clubs and press them to accept a reasonable offer from us.

We have good relations with Dortmund, didn’t force the issue at the start of the season when they clearly didn’t want to sell and have a history of “greasing the wheels” with agents.

I can’t see it happening in Jan though.

Yeah, I reckon he's coming, and I would also offer in evidence the lack of MF (or any other) signings recently. It's a repeat of the pre-Virgil lull - FSG have said yes to the humungous fee we'll be charged, but have lowered the boom on any other significant signings meanwhile.

I still think we’ll sign a midfielder in this window - a decent one - just don’t know who.

Maybe it's about time we gave Jay Spearing a chance to step up from the u23s, he isn't getting any younger

Can he fill in at RB for when we move Trent to the tip off a midfield 4 diamond?

[article]Young England midfielder Jude Bellingham is responsible for a dressing room rift at Borussia Dortmund.

That is according to Bild in Germany, with the outlet stating the 19-year-old has “derogatory body language" on the pitch.

The central midfielder does want to leave the club in the summer, with Liverpol and Real Madrid at the head of a long queue for his signature.

The source adds that two straight defeats going into the World Cup break means Dortmund are in crisis.

The players at the club are not said to be in complete harmony, which is leading to issues on and off the field.

Bellingham and vice-captain Mats Hummels are often vocally critical of their teammates, which has not gone down well either.[/article]

[article]Young England midfielder Jude Bellingham is responsible for a dressing room rift at Borussia Dortmund.

That is according to Bild in Germany, with the outlet stating the 19-year-old has “derogatory body language" on the pitch.

The central midfielder does want to leave the club in the summer, with Liverpol and Real Madrid at the head of a long queue for his signature.

The source adds that two straight defeats going into the World Cup break means Dortmund are in crisis.

The players at the club are not said to be in complete harmony, which is leading to issues on and off the field.

Bellingham and vice-captain Mats Hummels are often vocally critical of their teammates, which has not gone down well either.[/article]
That's why we should go for Danilo in Jan.
I doubt Tielemans would be allowed to leave in Jan, but he is one of the reasons why Leicester are seeing a revival,. Maybe get Madison and Tie lemans and you have the MF sorted?

I doubt Tielemans would be allowed to leave in Jan, but he is one of the reasons why Leicester are seeing a revival,. Maybe get Madison and Tie lemans and you have the MF sorted?

I reckon for £25M Leicester would be tempted. Recouping 70-80% of the initial fee with 6 months left would be a solid deal, but yeah, they would have to back themselves to stay away from the bottom 3.

Maddison contract is up in 2024 - I like him a lot as a player, but he was supposedly a massive cunt at Norwich, which has always put me off him.

Yes - I think the best way for us to dominate the Premier League & Europe is to recreate the all-conquering, mind blowing Leicester midfield.

We’d better do it before City swoop in!!!

Yes - I think the best way for us to dominate the Premier League & Europe is to recreate the all-conquering, mind blowing Leicester midfield.

We’d better do it before City swoop in!!!

So you don't think a MF of Danilo, Tielemans and Madison makes our team better?

Thiago, Fabinho & Henderson may or may not be better than Danilo, Tielemans & Maddison.

But Thiago, Fabinho, Henderson, Danilo, Tielemans & Maddison together is definitely better than what we have now

Who I do want, though, is Mason Mount

I don't really know what to make of him. He's obviously a very good player and doesn't seem like a cunt at all. But at the same time, he isn't really THAT good and seems massively overrated by Chelsea fans. I also may be biased because his goal celebrations make me physically sick

I don't really know what to make of him. He's obviously a very good player and doesn't seem like a cunt at all. But at the same time, he isn't really THAT good and seems massively overrated by Chelsea fans. I also may be biased because his goal celebrations make me physically sick
snappy dresser, though..

FgukRp4WYAQV4XH

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom