• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Let’s Leeds them up the garden path!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jota’s build up play is awesome, Newcastle are you watching?

If selling Jota is the only way to get 2-3 CMs, then I concur ...
if not, then I'd rather keep him ... when he's on form, he's a great goalscorer AND he's a proper cunt on the pitch, which I love ;-)

All streams are behind the main coverage.

Even when I'm away from home and only travel with my laptop, my SkyGo is always a good 40secs behind.

Konate helping TAA fit into his new role 😉

Untitled.jpg

Our passing, especially those from Jota, was appalling. Except amongst the back 4 of course (which accounts for our passing stat). Jota had me pulling my hair out and calling for his substitution after 25 mins. Got to credit him for making the 2nd though.

Hendo a waste of space, I'm not sure he's done anything except watch them run past him. Jones is great one moment and shite the next. Can't wait to see what our midfield is next season.

Jesus some of you lot cannot be pleased.

We’ve been poor away from home all season.

Come here and we’ve dominated the game and we’re patient.

Inevitably Leeds coughed up a couple of mistakes and bang bang.

Trent’s arm was in a natural position against his body, no handball.

Salah amazing finish to move to 25 goals.

Jota for all his poor play never ever hides and set up the second. I wish every player in poor form was a brave as him. Keita for example hides in similar form.

Loving Jones in the team almost as much as Trent in CM.

Ibou brilliant and it’s clear VVD has been given an earful by Klopp for not tackling enough. He was more aggressive in that half than I’ve seen since his injury.

Do far a superb performance all things considered.

And we have Thiago, Diaz and Nunez on the bench, all normally starters if everyone is fit and playing to their potential.

Good signs.

We’ve been poor away from home all season.

Come here and we’ve dominated the game and we’re patient.

Inevitably Leeds coughed up a couple of mistakes and bang bang.

Trent’s arm was in a natural position against his body, no handball.

Salah amazing finish to move to 25 goals.

Jota for all his poor play never ever hides and set up the second. I wish every player in poor form was a brave as him. Keita for example hides in similar form.

Loving Jones in the team almost as much as Trent in CM.

Ibou brilliant and it’s clear VVD has been given an earful by Klopp for not tackling enough. He was more aggressive in that half than I’ve seen since his injury.

Do far a superb performance all things considered.

And we have Thiago, Diaz and Nunez on the bench, all normally starters if everyone is fit and playing to their potential.

Good signs.
Well said DB, fuck the miserable bastards

We’ve been poor away from home all season. -correct

Come here and we’ve dominated the game and we’re patient. - having possession doesn't mean dominant. Our goal was our first shot

Inevitably Leeds coughed up a couple of mistakes and bang bang. - as we did, and still probably will

Trent’s arm was in a natural position against his body, no handball. - kind of agree, but he did flick his arm. The rule is fucking weird

Salah amazing finish to move to 25 goals. - great finish.

Jota for all his poor play never ever hides and set up the second. I wish every player in poor form was a brave as him. Keita for example hides in similar form. - Jota was completely shite and broke up more attacks than not. He finally.made 1 decent pass (not a difficult one either)

Loving Jones in the team almost as much as Trent in CM. - agree

Ibou brilliant and it’s clear VVD has been given an earful by Klopp for not tackling enough. He was more aggressive in that half than I’ve seen since his injury. - disagree over virgil

Do far a superb performance all things considered. - disagree. This Leeds team is shite and we've been sloppy as all fuck

And we have Thiago, Diaz and Nunez on the bench, all normally starters if everyone is fit and playing to their potential. - maybe

Good signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom