• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Norwich (a) 17:30 Sat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another newbie (even if a bot) given the proper SCM welcome.
Yeah - but, fuck me, it was an abortion of a first post.Cut and paste from mid sentence at a random position in a random article, ...

Still he has a 100% like to post ratio, so he's doing better than most on here

I know this is going to sound really strange - but I am fucking nervous about this game, Norwich will be fighting for their survival ( is it still possible for them ?) - and we are coming back from holiday. We have seen how bad we can be to get going after a week out of football, but I am dreading how slow and the level of bad passing we will show in this game. Hope we escape this one like we have all the others.

Referee: Stuart Attwell. Assistants: Simon Long, Sian Massey-Ellis. Fourth official: David Coote. VAR: Paul Tierney. Assistant VAR: Simon Bennett.

No chance this gets called off.

Wind is forecasted but at 30MPH but that's not enough to call it off.

Compare that to the City West Ham that was called off when it was almost 80MPH

The forecast has dropped the wind from 50mph to 30mph so there's less chance, but if gets much worse tomorrow morning than expected I could see it being called off, simply due to the roads & the fact that Norwich is so fucking flat so the wind is worse for drivers.

The forecast has dropped the wind from 50mph to 30mph so there's less chance, but if gets much worse tomorrow morning than expected I could see it being called off, simply due to the roads & the fact that Norwich is so fucking flat so the wind is worse for drivers.
Well Norwich just needs to fucking grow up and get some hills then doesn't it

Definitely. A shame, but i think all of us knew that he was never going to fit in properly.
He's looked great in patches but he just can't stay fit and he can't really adapt to our system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom