• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Nuri Şahin, Part III (Agreed, pending medical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't resist having a look at a few arsenal forums earlier to see what they were saying about RVP, they didn't seem to have anything solid about Şahin signing. They were basically assuming he is because they're better and in the champions league.... twats.

One of the ballbags was saying "adam, downing and carroll or podolski, giroud and carzola, I know who I'd rather play with" conveniently forgetting about gerrard and suarez.

Like x 100
I really hope so mate.
Şahin would be just so perfect for the gooners that I cannot understand why they are not doing everything to bring him to the Emirates.
I will only rest easy when I see him holding up the Liverpool jersey

My heart is now set on Şahin. Will be gutted if Arsenal get him. Hopefully a combination of Jose and Alonso in his ear will get him to us. Hopefully it will be announced today or tomorrow one way or the other. A Şahin Pt IV thread would be too much to take. ha.

Mine.

It's all pretty intricate and unbelievable.
Xabi wants out, and wants to come home. Mourinho wants him to stay for one more season. Şahin on loan is the concession.
Then next year Xabi returns - well, he will try. FSG has no idea about any of this.

Apparently we're offering more of a wages percentage and Mourinho doesn't want him to go to someone in the CL.

And Jose hates Arsenal.

Apparently we're offering more of a wages percentage and Mourinho doesn't want him to go to someone in the CL.

And Jose hates Arsenal.

I think Jose has always had a soft spot for us ... that, plus Rodgers, should give us the edge needed.

SIGN THE FUCKER with a BUY OPTION. This is the start of the rafarodgerlution

No chance of a buy option, just first refusal if he's on the market and interested in a permo conno with us later.

And Jose hates Arsenal.

I'd be surprised after the departures of RVP and likely Song, if Arsenal aren't upping their offer as we speak.

duncan jenkins
@
duncanjenkinsFC
@
Josh_Laff_ they have come in for him [Şahin] again mates they were in pool position 2-3 days ago but lfc were 100% percent certain last night

@bensmithbbc #LFC confident but seems #AFC are still trying to get him. It's a wait and see. Things change so quickly.

Fuck sake, why did i let myself get excited about this. Would be great if we could fend arsenal off and land him

Mike Jefferies@mikejefferiesL4
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Şahin wants to join AFC. Has given them til Monday to make a deal or he'll join LFC. We're 2nd choice

Wow, this is turning in to some gut wrenching waiting. Arsenal side seem to hink they've got him, while we think the same.

Hopefully Mourinho wont let him join Arsenal.

Mike Jefferies@mikejefferiesL4
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Şahin wants to join AFC. Has given them til Monday to make a deal or he'll join LFC. We're 2nd choice

Has good contacts at Madrid from when he made his shitey film there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom