• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poch sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mors

Well-Known
Caretaker manger until the end of the season? Their season is a write off anyway so doesn't really matter.
They need a rebuild and loads of dough thrown at it, so I guess it rules out Mourinho but rules IN Rafa?

Utd could make a massive gamble here and sack Solskjaer for him? Not sure he'll still be available in the summer

Odd decision.
He's clearly a good manager, but there must have been a breakdown in his relationship with the squad.

Why else would you sack him ?

He’s a very good manager. Something tells me a season or so from now he’ll be doing better than Spurs will be.

Madness, Spurs are punching well about their weight with him, hope an exodus will follow. We should seriously look at Son.

Where do they go from there ?

Seems crazy to do right now , wouldn't have thought they were big enough fry for Mourinho or alegri or whoever , combined with their tight wage structure for staff

Hopefully this leads to mongy Kane and co jumping ship in the future and taking spurs back to midtable mediocrity for the medium term future

Odd decision.
He's clearly a good manager, but there must have been a breakdown in his relationship with the squad.

Why else would you sack him ?
Cos Daniel Levy is an egotist who'll think he can replace Poch, on a budget, and Spurs will improve from it.

Cos Daniel Levy is an egotist who'll think he can replace Poch, on a budget, and Spurs will improve from it.

I expect he does think that now but something must have pushed him to come to that conclusion.

Nah something has clearly not been right behind the scenes for a while now.

It feels like Pochettino has been hanging in there waiting to get sacked.

They're not going to sell Son unless someone offers crazy money. We might be able to get Lucas Moura.

Haha - That right there is classic Spurs! It's completely idiotic to sack the guy. Spurs have been punching above their weight for ages - Mostly thanks to him. Sure they have been hamstrung by that douche Levy and his lack of investment. They have a shiny new stadium (and I'm told it's very good). Good for them. To lose someone like Poch though is just insane. He is in the top tier of managers out there in my book. I bet those over at RedCafe are chomping at the bit right now.

Not that I give a fuck about Spurs. Fuck them and their shit stack horrid fans. You simply can't have it both ways. Who is going in. I hope not Eddie Howe. I like that guy.

They have 25 points from their past 24 games, which is shocking form, and they appear to have looked devoid of any kind of spirit or cohesion all season. Half of the squad is queuing up to leave, and the other half are stuttering in terms of individual form. They have tried to hold a top quality squad together on contracts befitting teams below the top tier, and the cracks have become chasms. They're in a mess.

They have 25 points from their past 24 games, which is shocking form, and they appear to have looked devoid of any kind of spirit or cohesion all season. Half of the squad is queuing up to leave, and the other half are stuttering in terms of individual form. They have tried to hold a top quality squad together on contracts befitting teams below the top tier, and the cracks have become chasms. They're in a mess.
Yeah they are and Poch is not entirely innocent in that quagmire. There were loads of little digs a few months back where Poch started bleeting about how his role was a fitness coach and not a manager. I saw the writing on the wall for him back then.

I would cough up my pelvic bone if they went the caretaker route and got someone like Sherwood in. Meanwhile, more interestingly who could we snaffle from the sinking ship? Son obviously. Let's be honest though - That would never happen. That's about it though. I don't know - Anyone else? Deli Allie looks a shadow of his potential and I wouldn't go near him. Kane? Ha! Silly tit is tied to the mast like Odysseus and the Sirens.

Maureen only goes where the money is. Spurs won't give him a budget.

The worry is Poch heads to Manure. Hope he's Madrid bound

My mate reckons he won't take a job yet, Pep will go to Bayern & Poch will go to City.

Bit of a mad shout that like.

Benitez, Mourinho, Ancelotti, Howe and Southgate are all on Levy’s «list» appaz.

Southgate has ruled himself out though.

Levy might be grasping at the straw of spurs previous form and the hope a new manager will bump them back to that. No chance.

Pochettinos time was ticking down after the way he got on about leaving if they won the CL

My mate reckons he won't take a job yet, Pep will go to Bayern & Poch will go to City.

Bit of a mad shout that like.
Plausible though. He won't go BUT if they do go for Mourinho that would be hilarious. It's the sort of stupid arse thing they'd do actually. Can you imagine Maureen working with Levy?! HAHA - Well maybe if there is a fat payoff in it for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom