• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Haaaaaammmm (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen bigger.. *coughs*

852ac48cdc82e00702de4022264f462c.jpg

♫ Queen Victoria ...has only one big ball ♫

Queen Victoria's circumference around her waist was the same as her height.

Rumoured team:

Alisson, Milner, Matip, Virgil, Robertson, Fabinho, Hendo, Gini, Salah, Firmino, Mane

No one could get angry at that being leaked cos it's everyone's guess at what he'd pick.

The only thing I was unsure on was Keita perhaps starting, but trying to justify dropping Gini, Hendo or Fabinho to get Keita back on form is difficult. Hopefully we'll trounce them & he can come on at 3-0 up after 60 minutes & get some confidence that way.

I would sill start Keita. The midfield 3 without either him or Milner lacks creativity.
I dunno, fabinho has become so important to us for creativity

And I wouldn't be surprised if hendo started at right back either

Yeah, no point playing Hendo (or Fabinho) at RB if Milner is fit. So if the midfield 3 is Hendo-Gini-Fabinho – where is the creativity going to come from? If we're playing 4-3-3, one of Keita, Milner, Lallana or Shaq (or Ox when fit) should play in the middle 3, otherwise we'll be flat.

Rumoured team:

Alisson, Milner, Matip, Virgil, Robertson, Fabinho, Hendo, Gini, Salah, Firmino, Mane
Whoever came up with that rumour obviously read my post, and using that as a 'source'

Queen Victoria dick theory

Last edited:
I just hope to fuck VVD is feeling 100% tomorrow, I definitely think him feeling a little under the weather and not being as commanding as usual had a massive effect on the teams performance dropping, he is the teams leader.

Hammers fan on the offal.

Pellegrini loves his 4-4-2 formations and so do most Hammers fans as it enforces the West Ham way, but that does leave us very light in the middle. With Arnautovic probably out injured with a bruised foot, I believe we will go five in the middle for this game.
We have so many injuries and out-of-form players at the moment it's hard to pick the team, but my prediction is as follows.

i5aid1.png

My normal prediction is 1-0 to West Ham as I hate predicting a loss for my own team, especially at home at the London Stadium. But that is my heart talking, my head is expecting a convincing Liverpool win to push on with your title ambitions.

My only hope for tomorrow is taken from the miserable West Ham supporter that I work with in the office. All I can say is that he has zero confidence in his teams defence, and they have no fit strikers that can be of any threat to us. Carrol is absolutely shit according to him - and their defensive play is .. well just does not exist.

Other than taking some hope from that - I have zero confidence in us winning tomorrow. I just wish some of those cunts on TV would have had had bad results today, and yesterday, but NO spurs had to win, chelsea had to win, united had to win, city had to win - can someone who is not a threat to us just keep fucking up for at least two games PLEASE ? - is should be easy for them for fucks sake.

God forbid that good teams beat shite ones.

I’m chilled about this game. The first match I watched with my firstborn was against a former champion side, who play in blue and it ended 1-1. We then had a run of winning 3-0, 5-1 and 7-0.

My second born came last week. First match was against a former champion who play in blue and it ended 1-1. We’ve got this 3-0.

Difficult game to call. Mixed results in January means a little doubt has crept in. The suggested team looks good. I guess this is the time to show champion mettle.

I don't often think we will lose games before we play them, but I have a nasty feeling about this one. It would be so Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom