• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Haaaaaammmm (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may laugh..

'After marrying in 1840 the royal couple installed a button in the bedroom of Osborne House, their retreat on the Isle of Wight.

When pressed it instantly bolted all the doors. They used it frequently, romping for hours without the threat of servants interrupting.

The couple’s sex drive stayed on the boil. When, aged 38, Victoria’s doctor warned against having a tenth child she begged him: “Am I not to have any more fun in bed?”

She was said to appreciate men so much that in 1885, when homosexuality was criminalised, it affected only gay men not lesbians because because the queen could not conceive how women could find other women attractive'.

002.gif

My worst ever away game experience was at West Ham in the 88/89 season. Upton Park was a nightmare to get to and I got there 10 minutes late.....I had already missed WH's first goal. It was a League Cup game (quarter final I think) and we were the top team in the country at the time and at full strength (I think) and I stood and watched us get annihilated 4-1..........a very young Paul Ince ran the game (and I think scored twice).

30 years later and for some reason away games at West Ham (Upton Park or not) still bring back vivid memories of that night and I always worry more than against any other mid-table team.

Well i've got a fiver on for Liverpool to win -3 goals. We'll swag in, destroy them and swag back out. I have visions of Matip going on a glory run and belting one in a la Agger.

Am in college till 9 keep posting regularly during the game please

I don’t like this every game feeling like it’s the one that decides the league, it’s fucking shit. An 8pt gap so we could just relax and play football would be so good right now. But then a lot of teams would kill to be in our position so I guess we’re in no place to complain.

Why even put the bet on if you aren’t going to see it through?

Anyway we are 4/11 so if he was to put on £120 he’d get £165 back. So it’s a good bet. And we’ll win.

Good bet or not doesn’t mean everyone is willing to put 120 on a game.

Liverpool: Alisson, Milner, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Keita, Lallana, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Substitutes: Mignolet, Sturridge, Moreno, Shaqiri, Origi, Jones, Camacho.

No Henderson?

Call me a dipshit, but we're winning this with ease.
Edit:
Just saw that Gini is out. Still win.

West Ham

• 1Fabianski
  • 24Fredericks
  • 23Diop
  • 21Ogbonna
  • 3Cresswell
  • 11Snodgrass
  • 16Noble
  • 41Rice
  • 8Felipe Anderson
  • 30Antonio
  • 17Hernández
Substitutes

• 5Zabaleta
  • 9Carroll
  • 13Adrián
  • 14Obiang
  • 26Masuaku
  • 27Pérez
  • 45Diangana
Liverpool

• 13Alisson
  • 7Milner
  • 32Matip
  • 4van Dijk
  • 26Robertson
  • 3Fabinho
  • 8Keita
  • 10Mané
  • 9Roberto Firmino
  • 20Lallana
  • 11Salah
Substitutes

• 15Sturridge
  • 18Moreno
  • 22Mignolet
  • 23Shaqiri
  • 27Origi
  • 48Jones
  • 64Camacho
Referee:Kevin Friend

Mikhail Antonio to run us ragged. Ex-Manc Sineado Connoro to bag.

Oh wow.. Potentially exciting line up if we are expecting West Ham to park the bus. I wonder what is going on with Hendo & Gini but we should expect some creativity and drive from that midfield.

Oh wow.. Potentially exciting line up if we are expecting West Ham to park the bus. I wonder what is going on with Hendo & Gini but we should expect some creativity and drive from that midfield.
From who? Keita and lallana are poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom