• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Haaaaaammmm (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milner RB and Fabinho central should see us walk this.

-------------Alisson-------------
Milliie---Matip--VVD---Robbo
-----------Gini---Fabs----------
--------------Shaq--------------- I am half expecting to see Naby or Lallana to get a go in this role.
Salah-----Firmino-----Mane

West Ham without Arnoutovic. Andy Carroll to start and cause Matip some aerial problems?

Rice was a colossal DM versus Arsenal, so we need to get up in his grill and hope he hides. Their defence is shite but Fabianski is one of those goalkeepers who after a few early saves can put in a 10/10 performance - an early goal again would unsettle these lot a lot more than Leicester.

Felipe Anderson is quality but will struggle without anyone giving him clever movement ahead of him, especially if they try Anthonio & Carroll up top rather than Hernandez.

Its time to prove otherwise, and show that we are ready to go all the way. Massive game this. Lose and the momentum changes and City will be top on Wednesday and the title will most likely theirs. Win, and we're going again. So important, and I'm fucking bricking it.

Milner RB and Fabinho central should see us walk this.

-------------Alisson-------------
Milliie---Matip--VVD---Robbo
-----------Gini---Fabs----------
--------------Shaq--------------- I am half expecting to see Naby or Lallana to get a go in this role.
Salah-----Firmino-----Mane

West Ham without Arnoutovic. Andy Carroll to start and cause Matip some aerial problems?
Henderson will play. The rumoured team posted yesterday (Gini, Fab, Hendo in midfield) is most likely

This west ham team are shite, even at full strength, missing most of their attack we should be able to pour forward and smash them. They dont have the pace or guile to be effective on the counter. Lets batter them

Anderson vs Milner :(

We battered them last year 4-1 would take that again please!!

Anderson vs Milner :(

We battered them last year 4-1 would take that again please!!

Milner is pretty solid against skill players, it is against raw pace that he struggles (like a lot of players) so I wouldn't be hugely worried about that.

Milner is pretty solid against skill players, it is against raw pace that he struggles (like a lot of players) so I wouldn't be hugely worried about that.

You don’t think Anderson is rapid?

I’d have him over Zaha

Might be wrong here, but didn't two of our majestic counters come against West Ham last season. Straight from their corner. At least one of them... A good time to get the counter back to its very peak and have a megacounter or two against these guys.

It's nearly half 9 and I've already had 5 shits

The bowels are never wrong

Comfortable loss

But comfort yourself with that it is better this way. A few losses now and we don't have to be nervous early on match days fort eh rest of the season.....

PACE wise? no way. Anderson is far more dangerous, and I'd take him overall, but based on pace solely? It's Zaha.

No I meant overall. The pace comment was just saying that Anderson is also quick and certainly way too quick for Milner

But comfort yourself with that it is better this way. A few losses now and we don't have to be nervous early on match days fort eh rest of the season.....
Oh this isn't nerves

I know we're losing.

The bowels have decided

Did n't Prince Albert coin the phrase "height makes no difference when they're lying down"?

Apparently Queen Victoria was a bit of gooer.. border line nympho, bordering on inappropriate..

So she probably would be pleased with that pic..

Poor Albert had probably been done with a Victorian strap on a fair few times

Did one of those muggy accumulators for €1 the weekend. 11 teams up already and Liverpool are the last leg of the bet. I stand to win €200 from it. I was offered €120 cash out. It's time like this I ask myself, what would Pat Cashout do?

Did one of those muggy accumulators for €1 the weekend. 11 teams up already and Liverpool are the last leg of the bet. I stand to win €200 from it. I was offered €120 cash out. It's time like this I ask myself, what would Pat Cashout do?

It’s his fault we lost in Kiev. Don’t do it!

Apparently Queen Victoria was a bit of gooer.. border line nympho, bordering on inappropriate..

So she probably would be pleased with that pic..

Poor Albert had probably been done with a Victorian strap on a fair few times
giphy.gif

Would you bet 120 to win 200 on Liverpool today?

If the answer is no, then cash that in.

Would you bet 120 to win 200 on Liverpool today?

If the answer is no, then cash that in.

Why even put the bet on if you aren’t going to see it through?

Anyway we are 4/11 so if he was to put on £120 he’d get £165 back. So it’s a good bet. And we’ll win.

You may laugh..

'After marrying in 1840 the royal couple installed a button in the bedroom of Osborne House, their retreat on the Isle of Wight.

When pressed it instantly bolted all the doors. They used it frequently, romping for hours without the threat of servants interrupting.

The couple’s sex drive stayed on the boil. When, aged 38, Victoria’s doctor warned against having a tenth child she begged him: “Am I not to have any more fun in bed?”

She was said to appreciate men so much that in 1885, when homosexuality was criminalised, it affected only gay men not lesbians because because the queen could not conceive how women could find other women attractive'.

You may laugh..

'After marrying in 1840 the royal couple installed a button in the bedroom of Osborne House, their retreat on the Isle of Wight.

When pressed it instantly bolted all the doors. They used it frequently, romping for hours without the threat of servants interrupting.

The couple’s sex drive stayed on the boil. When, aged 38, Victoria’s doctor warned against having a tenth child she begged him: “Am I not to have any more fun in bed?”

She was said to appreciate men so much that in 1885, when homosexuality was criminalised, it affected only gay men not lesbians because because the queen could not conceive how women could find other women attractive'.

2stdej.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom