• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup of the Damned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest though - best final ever? For 80 mins it was one way traffic and France had had zero shots, ZERO, they were shite ! From then on it was a fantastic game. But no way does this even come close to our final as the best ever final - which those BBC twats are calling it.

Let's be honest though - best final ever? For 80 mins it was one way traffic and France had had zero shots, ZERO, they were shite ! From then on it was a fantastic game. But no way does this even come close to our final as the best ever final - which those BBC twats are calling it.

Yeah.... Well tbf we were shit in the first half too, until.... Six crazy minutes.

Yeah.... Well tbf we were shit in the first half too, until.... Six crazy minutes.
Yeah but AC were superb in the first, we were great in the 2nd and ET + Pens were incredible thanks Dudek

This one? Not so much for 80 mins.

Great final - Astonishing level of sportwashing fuckery though. WTF with the weird cape???. As for the bald FIFA cunt...... I'm happy for Messi - He deserves it BUT the level of moral ignorance and attempt to push their shite front and centre at the last minute...... I wouldn't be surprised if there is a massive backlash about that.... Oh well - On to Thursday and then Boxing Day. Merry Christmas dudes :)

Now, back to the proper football.

naby-keita.gif

It wasn't the best WC in terms of quality.
But the drama was something else.
That was easily the best WC Final ever.
Pleased for Messi. Even more chuffed about Ronaldo (fake).
How bad is Lautaro Martinez? He's spunk. In every game.
Mbappe is awesome, I did think France were a bit meh in every game, England should have beaten them.
Righteous winners Argies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom