• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan - just a smokescreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the rest of us have loud words with mystic @keniget?

25252663.jpg

@Mystic

We're not buying a centre back who is a chain of pizza delivery restaurants

Nor are we buying a cheeky irish bollocks called micky

Please

Please

Stop

Please

You wab

Wait, @Mystic you call brim minas tirith don't you?

That's worse

Fucking stop it

I do yes, I will continue to call them both that and think of you every time :)

However I really have no idea what you're talking about with this Micky Ryan stuff?

Fuck know, Ken said you called him that.

What you call him is worse

I thought 'N'Goals' was actually 'Wash' (which was fucking brilliant by the way) And for gods sake can whoever keeps referring to Mkhitaryan as MK please fucking stop. It reminds me of my old home town Milton Keynes and that is not a good thing.

I thought 'N'Goals' was actually 'Wash' (which was fucking brilliant by the way) And for gods sake can whoever keeps referring to Mkhitaryan as MK please fucking stop. It reminds me of my old home town Milton Keynes and that is not a good thing.

ErmmmM K..

Fishermead is fucking horrible.
But MKC is boss.
I would live in Rookesley or Furzton and not any of the other shitholes

Well I was born and raised in Newport Pagnell so not really MK - I did live in Two Mile Ash for a bit and Bradwell Village. I also went to the opening of 'The Point' - It was a different place back then.

I love the place. Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Shops, Cinemas, Skiing, Bowling its mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom