• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Ludogorets Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coutinho has been wasteful but he's also the one behind most of our chances.

Can @mrjohn and @Leo kindly shut the fuck up please? I don't mind things going off-topic but not in the fucking match thread when I'm trying to read others opinions.

Thanks.
Neal.

The new Southampton kids aren't great, are they?

Lallana is overpiced. Lovren is overpriced and average. Lambert's not great either.

For those who didnt know, Fabio got his first season ticket in Hodgsons first season - That went well.
Last season we shared some of the games, I went to 14 and we won them all. Fabio's highlights were Southampton, Villa and Chelsea.
He went the Villa game Saturday, and he's there tonight.

GWAN FABIO

The new Southampton kids aren't great, are they?

Lallana is overpiced. Lovren is overpriced and average. Lambert's not great either.
Lallana has been bloody good.

Disappointed with Lovren so far, he's not replicated his Southampton form at all.

Lambert is more or less what I expected.

I nominate Fabio to be the new official match thread moderator on 6CM.

He's responsible for creating and managing all match threads from here until the end of time. If he does not fulfill his duties, by say going to a match, he loses a limb.

Can we set up a crowdfund so i can go and punch Paul Scholes in his stupid face? He literally won't know what hit him the dopey meff

Coutinho's trying hard but is clearly off colour at present. Lallana's not fit it seems.

Why are we persevering with this 1 up front lark when we consistently look more dangerous with the diamond. If he doesn't want to change personnel shift Sterling up buzzing around Balotelli and slot Lallana/Coutinho into the tip of the diamond.

Coutinho has been terrible - he's losing possession continuously.

Sterling, and the team in general, still haven't synced with Mario - who's put in a good shift so far.

Sturridge seems to be very important to how we play ...

I think we need to bring on Lambert, use a diamond formation and sub someone.

Our shape isn't right really. Too many players ending up in the same position. Get one goal and it should flow. Get Balotelli one free shot in the box

The llama and coutinho have been bollocks. Need to change the shape and make a sub. Seems even a lot of short passes are going astray.

Our right hand side is stale as fuck.
Manqiillo is solid but offers fuck all going forward.
Lallana looks off the pace and Coutinho is infuriating.
Gerrard and Moreno have been decent though.

There's a large gaping hole in midfield, at times there's too much space between our central midfielders allowing the opposition a lot of time in there.
Also, the reason why Coutinho is so "wank" is because there's one static striker in front of him covered by four players.
The hell is he going to do? Bet he'd do a lot better if he had two options up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom