• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Ludogorets Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerrard mate, hate to tell you this, but that's not what a dm does in a match, nor he stands.

Kinda forgot himself there & wanted to win it alone.

Understandably, don't get me wrong.

Suso hopefully sees some minutes...?

Perfect opportunity for him to jump up the pecking order.

At risk of being yelled at, Sterling hasn't been great tonight in the final third.
I actually agree, but he still looks our biggest threat, not that that's saying much. Maybe if he wasn't being used as a punchbag so much he might improve things.

I used to think it was liverpool, well it was in the 70's and 80's but I'm obviously watching a different team than you lot these days! We are a fucking mess out there and could very well fucking lose this match.... In the CL to a bunch of part timers. And it's you lot who are getting mad cause you can see we are poor but won't admit it. We've done exactly what spurs did last year when the sold Bale. We will not get top 4 and will be lucky to get out of this group.

We had absolutely no business being anywhere near the league title last year. We overperformed massively and rode a wave of naive aggression with Suarez a massive part of it. It took a while for that team to settle into a productive style of play, let alone one that shat out goals, even with Suarez. It'll take some time for these new players to develop an understanding with each other.

Am I worried they might not? Sure.

Wonder if Rodgers has been watching Stevie creep ever further forwards, he's practically behind lallana every other time we attack now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom