• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 23-28 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracking goal from Xhaka.

Arsenal should see this out now

A fourth wouldn’t go amiss, ahh bugger Saka fucked

A West Ham win puts them 7th. Here’s hoping

Chelsea up next for United, never know maybe even Wolves catch them too

[article]Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Fernandinho (C), De Bruyne, Jesus, Grealish, Sterling SUBS | Steffen, Ake, Gundogan, Bernardo, Mahrez, Foden, Egan-Riley, Mbete, Palmer
[/article]

They're gonna steamroll Watford. All I can hope for is a few season ending injuries or some suspensions.

[article]Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Fernandinho (C), De Bruyne, Jesus, Grealish, Sterling SUBS | Steffen, Ake, Gundogan, Bernardo, Mahrez, Foden, Egan-Riley, Mbete, Palmer
[/article]

They're gonna steamroll Watford. All I can hope for is a few season ending injuries or some suspensions.
He’s not messing about, Guardiola, is he?

[/article]

Resting Silva, Foden and Mahrez. If Watford can force Guardiola to bring them on, the earlier the better, I’ll be pleased

A West Ham win puts them 7th. Here’s hoping

Chelsea up next for United, never know maybe even Wolves catch them too

I actually prefer they get Ufea over the Conference League. They would feel obligated to put out a decent team in the ufea but for the conference league I can see them just using that for the kids and 2nd teamers.

Red cafe split between blaming the ref and accepting they’re shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom