• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - F*ck You Count Cup - Wolves (H) - Sat 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did they create? Allisson had one good save in the 2nd half - tis it.

They waltzed through our team consistently and created several dangerous opportunities. This is a team that is supposed to be battling relegation. They played like the stronger team. We were slow, plodding, timid. We looked like the team at the bottom of the table. Not them. We're in serious trouble.

I don't hate him.
He's a brilliant footballer.
Our midfield, and team, is just too poor to carry him anymore.
I don’t even see the brilliant footballer anymore. Look how lax he is for the opener. He had all the time to play it left to Gakpo. He tries his slo Mo roll over loses the ball and it’s compounded by Ali being a spazzy mong. He adds nothing to our game anymore. It’s all so slow. Which is a major part of our problem.

They waltzed through our team consistently and created several dangerous opportunities. This is a team that is supposed to be battling relegation. They played like the stronger team. We were slow, plodding, timid. We looked like the team at the bottom of the table. Not them. We're in serious trouble.

They didn't create anything to 'deserve' a win ... Then again, neither did we.
Draw is a fair result for two relegation form teams ...

Some chelsea twat on ESPN says it best - we play slowly, we are apprehensive, we lack confidence etc ...
What a collapse this season has been ... from a whisker away from a quadruple to being overun week after week ...
Oh well, we waited 30 years for one ... How long for the next one?
We seem very timid when trying to play through a team, often passing back to the CBs instead of 'having a go'. Also how many times did Robbo cross today? So many times he went backwards. Gakpo didn't stay wide and we were far too narrow on the left. When we get to the byline we look dangerous but it doesn't happen anywhere near enough.

I have already digested the fact that we are poor. I'm not going to expect us to miraculously hit form.

I thought we at least attempted to play with some energy and it was an improvement on the last game. The idiocy with which we conceded, I'm not sure how to legislate for.

We seem very timid when trying to play through a team, often passing back to the CBs instead of 'having a go'. Also how many times did Robbo cross today? So many times he went backwards. Gakpo didn't stay wide and we were far too narrow on the left. When we get to the byline we look dangerous but it doesn't happen anywhere near enough.

Teams let us do it because of that too - it's a vicious cycle.
It doesn't help that Salah just does the same thing over and over again now - runs as fast he can at a LB and loses the ball.
Not sure how Klopp steadies this ship - but if he does, it would be as good a managerial job as last year imo as there's so many fucking holes and issues it's unreal.

Well that was worth getting up for at 7am in a Sunday morning.

That’s the most enriching morning since the last time I was dragged to church on a Sunday morning to listen to sone Presbyterian minister bang on about how freedom of choice and questioning is the devils work and unless you give yourself to Jesus without question, you’ll spend all eternity in the fiery pits of hell.

The irony of preaching that in Larne was not lost…

Anyhooo….

I just cannot see a situation - unless we invest in a midfielder asap - where we're not playing Thursday night football next year.
I can see one fairly obvious situation

Last edited:
Well that was worth getting up for at 7am in a Sunday morning.

That’s the most enriching morning since the last time I was dragged to church on a Sunday morning to listen to sone Presbyterian minister bang on about how freedom of choice and questioning is the devils work and unless you give yourself to Jesus without question, you’ll spend all eternity in the fiery pits of hell.

The irony of preaching that in Larne was not lost…

Anyhooo….
Lucky you ! Started 04.00 here and I'm off to bed now at 06.15. After that shite. Sigh. Why do I do this to myself.

Nah everyone agrees now it's been explained - the corner taker (Nunes) was offside coming back from the corner before he crossed it into the box.
Yep, that's why the lineman flagged in the first place, VAR angles did not pick that up.

Also can I just add...I think we should have signed M.Nunes, when he came on it tuned into a one man show with him as the star man.

We are done, there was nothing there tonight. Why would the players try when klopp was just stood in the same position all night not giving a shit. As for the brains pep, didn’t even get out of his dugout to help. There is, for me, something not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom