• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spurs - Liverpool CL Final pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this
469ab1ca2079ba799897c98e9c9d6446.jpg

Indeed. Nothing it is.

Anyone got any routines that they consider a jinx that they need to set up before the match?

I'm gonna drink at a steady but measured pace throughout the day, then shoot over to the lobster pot for some scran at about 5, about half an hour later once food has settled I'll probably start on the Lemo & get myself ramped up for the match.

What the fuck is scran? I had a Scottish bloke telling me it was food yesterday, a Manc saying it was birds the week before, now this. I think all you cunts are making this up as you go along.

What the fuck is scran? I had a Scottish bloke telling me it was food yesterday, a Manc saying it was birds the week before, now this. I think all you cunts are making this up as you go along.
Scran is food lad.

Scran is food. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking idiot. It's not just a scouse thing either, it's used a fair bit, originally used by the Navy.

Into town for a Chinese scran in an hour or so then steady drinking at measured pace walking across town to the Shankly hotel were we are watching on the roof terrace like last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom